• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Hack's Recommendations

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
  • Maybe, if someone makes some. Unfortunately you'll have to be patient and see if any pop up!

#closed

Years
  • Need New hacks

Hi there, i am kinda new to this forum and was looking for a completed hack that is awesome to play. any suggestions?

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • You would look to the Hacks Showcase :) go to Progressing Hacks, you'll find some cool stuff.

GTV

Banned
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2014
    have you tried Pokemon Toxic Purple? It's my favorite TR hack. unfortunately the creator hasn't been online in a while though, and it only has an alpha out.

the hack was a joke, like Pokemon Apollo the creator quit the creation like a failed noob, I would've like them both to continue but the users won't thus they lost the fan base.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • Have a look around the Hacks Studio, and you'll find many completed ones. I'll give you a few examples:

• Bronze
    • Victory Fire
    • Throwback
    • Ruby Destiny Series (Reign of Legends, Rescue Rangers, Life of Guardians)
    • Light Platinum
    • Flora Sky
    • Dark Rising (difficult, but fun)
    • Fuligin

oh, and welcome to the forums!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 1, 2015
    Nuzlocke freak looking for: Challenging hacks

Hey there!

I've really become a nuzlocke freak in the past months, I've nuzlocked a lot of games, but only one of them was challenging and that is Dray's ( hands down, this man is a legend ) Blaze Black 2 / Volt White 2. After weeks of trying I've finally managed to beat the game without breaking the nuzlocke rules.
    Because of that, I would like to play similiar hacks. Hacks where you can find all the pokeymanz and, the game is editted to be challenging - trainers have better/more pokemon and gym leaders should have 6 pokemon. This is where I need you to help me out. I don't feel like spending the evening finding/testing random hacks, so I would like you to suggest me what game I should nuzlocke next.
    Please exclude the following games, as I have already nuzlocked them.

- Pokemon Blaze Black 1, 2; Pokemon Volt White 1, 2
    - Pokemon Sacred Gold; Pokemon Storm Silver
    - Pokemon Expert Emerald
    - Pokemon Snakewood

I would love if you could include a few words about your own experience with the game.

Thanks everyone in advance!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't know what happened to my crystal dust post. I asked wether it was possible to go to kanto though I would prefer a crystal hack that allows capture of all 1 and 2 gen pokemon without trading evolve and I need to be able to travel to kanto. I beat the elite 4 but the karate men won't move.istherew a hack with these two condirtions for crystal and one not bugged of course. Thanks fellows.

Years
  • I don't know what happened to my crystal dust post. I asked wether it was possible to go to kanto though I would prefer a crystal hack that allows capture of all 1 and 2 gen pokemon without trading evolve and I need to be able to travel to kanto. I beat the elite 4 but the karate men won't move.istherew a hack with these two condirtions for crystal and one not bugged of course. Thanks fellows.

I know I saw a post that Kanto was not completed on that hack.
    So you may try Pokemon Liquid Crystal:
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=242023
    It goes through Kanto.:)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Which Pokemon Hack should I play first?

I'm almost done with all the Fire Emblem GBA games, so I'm finally going to start on the myriad of hacks I have.

These are the ones that I have are:

Light Platinum
    Fire Red Omega
    Flora Sky
    Liquid Crystal
    Pokemon Brown
    Dark Rising
    Crystal Dust

Any recommendations are welcome.

Pinta77

Also Jupiter version is kinda interesting. Incomplete... but its worth checking out real quickly.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    If you haven't tried Ruby Destiny yet, then you should definitely give it a go. There are three complete hacks in the series, I think, and personally, I found them all fun to play.

Also, this would fit better in ROM Hacking Hub, so I'll move it there for you!

Moved.

Years
  • Pokemon GBA Rom Hacks w/ Battle or Trade

Sorry if this question has been answered before in the past, I did a search using the Search tool for the forums in the Hacks Section but didn't find what I was looking for.

So I'm not sure if Pokemon Rom Developers have hacked any GBA Games with Trading or Battling included but I am trying to search for the best Pokemon ROM Hacks out there that include trading and battling over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.

With that being said, would anyone happen to know if an Android Emulator exists that features the option to battle and connect with other emulators via wi-fi and not bluetooth. Something that would be not local and possibly over an internet connection for Android. I am currently using MY Boy that paid version and as much as I enjoy their Multiplayer features they really don't provide nothing more than local multiplayer. I don't really have any friends that play local pokemon I can connect with. But it would be great to connect my Pokemon ROM hack via Local Multiplayer with someone that has another pokemon GBA Game and we could possibly battle.

Thanks guys!

Sabeleyes

Pokemon breeder
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    Im not sure on this one but there is pokemon Zeta and Omicron which is A currently a PC only game not hack which has wifi features but are not 100% Done yet.

Sorry that its not exactly what you wanted.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • It's rare that you'll find games that push trading and online battling; in fact, you're more likely to see games that emphasize single player by including trade evolutions that can evolve via stone. And with good reason, considering you can just play the main games to achieve the same effect and it's just unnecessary trouble on the hacker's end.

As for the ones that do, there are the various Touhou Puppet Play games, mainly because the main games don't have Touhou characters so it makes sense that these games would have the feature.

And, last I checked, Platinum Red and Blue, the Platinum demake, requires trade to do trade evolutions.

cscof

pretty coolish guy
    Years
  • hey chuck, if it doesn't exist, try making it yourself, im sure plenty of the other rom hackers here would love the idea, and offer their abilities to help

Back