• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    ok
    i might start with route 9 then, if i have nothin else to do now (in my real life^^)
    SAA said whe will send me the patch in the evening, but adding the text and changing chanseys locations isnt a really hard thing to do..
    did you know we will have our hero riding an arcanine instead of a bike (or scooter)? that was SAs idea and i think it is totally awesome!

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    doesnt mattter... even when yyou use surf with blastoise you see a lapras^^
    we could change that too... maybe add a surfboard xD

well heres another map (kinda fast today^^)
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

welcome to the jungle xD quite a load of trainers... i might add some of them to the next route

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    looks good to me, but shouldn't the trees be 3 tiles wide?

li'l problem here: startet making the sudowoodo script. I think I made the script so, that it will check for water gun and then make the applymovement.
    but...there isn't an animation in the game. Is that okay for you that after clicking "yes" sudowoodo will just dance and then attack?

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    thats ok with me...
    i think the original trees are 3 tiles wide but there are some tiles just to make 2 tile trees... and i dont think they look bad so theres no problem for me^^

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    allright then, I'll go watching TV now xD

Later I'll try the sudowoodo script out with another sprite, hope it works (none of my pokes have water gun, but if the message is shown I know that at least this works ^^)

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    W00t just got a really nice vote for SILVER VALLEY:
    Rating: 9.5/10
    Reason: They mountainious valley looks awesome! It's very complicated and has good use of the mountain tiles, just the way I like it. The pathways leading to the valley and to the next route looks great. I like the way you placed all the buildings and houses especially the gym. It looks like an original map, with added goodness and sweetness.
    I also like the way you placed the trees, neat!
    Suggestions: I have nothing to say -_-

I could upload a savegame with many towns available to fly at, one poke has fly, a charizard lvl 45, bike, 3 badges...
    i always use this to try out the connections between the maps

edit: neext route done:
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

it will be raining there, so there is a rain forest
    we could add some kind of event at this part you need surf for
    but i couldnt test it yet cause on the way i got into a fight and after the fight i switched to another sprite... how can i fix that?

edit: ive ofund a beat tester for our hack, a real life friend of mine. he needs to download all the stuff and a rom first

heres the next route, route 11:
    (wide image)
    Spoiler:

the connection to the south might be edited, i dont know if it will work out to place the connection there or at another point of the route

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    looks good ^^
    I'm glad you found someone to test it, but I don't know how to fix this "change sprites" thing O.o

I think I'll start with making some scripts now, I may surprise you with some ;)

btw, will we edit the palette of the trees or insert new too?
    they look so firered ^^

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

they look absolutely great!
    ppl will love this ;)

btw, what about the event in the bar in town 3?
    we could think about it now ^^

If the bar is done I can start.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    THAT IS ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE!
    xD means they re much better than i expected! cant wwait to see em ingame!
    when posting screenshot of this our fans will freak out!

btw heres my new map (or better: 4 maps xD), route 12:
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

ignore those ppl (and entei xD) on the mountain, i placed them there to not get any trouble with the bug that sometimes occures when i delete ppl...
    you wont see them ingame
    the cave at the top is the grotto of blitza (dunno his english name)... do you got an idea for the name??? should be like frozen grotto and burning grotto...

SA: like i said already, insert them in the nweset pacth (i gave you the link) and then give the patch to me. ill insert this route and then upload the patch to the shq
    i also uploaded a new all.png -> https://eugenier.eu.ohost.de/poke/all.png even bigger than the last one^^

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    and neti, I will fix the healing bug after the new patch is up ^^

hope everybody is allright with it that chansey will have to be placed a few tiles to the right xD

I made some scripts for the "false" forest entrace, where 3 ppl are inside. They now talk about other things..
    and the sign you will reach from this entrace is changed too.

and I'll ask again: What about the bar event? ^^

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    i dont know, it was SAs idea, i dont know details xD
    ill have to make the bar firsst
    ive uloaded beta 12 to the shq, go there and download it
    it contains the riding sprites (male only) and all new maps
    i also uploaded savegame where you have fly, cut, bike, 3 badges and most cities to fly to.
    you have some good pokemon (charizard lvl 46, karnimarni (dunno english name) lvl 40 (dunno why it doesnt evolve xD should be third evolution already^^))
    male character, named AAAAAAA^^
    since it is not specially for our patch i can post the link here:
    https://eugenier.eu.ohost.de/savegame.sgm
    you have to adjust the filename as follows:
    [name of the rom file without .gba][savegame number from 1 to 9].sgm
    and it ahs to be in the same folder as the rom!
    just load it by pressing F1 fro savegame 1, F2 for savegame 2 and so on

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    site not found.

your link doesn't work ^^

Okay, I'll start fixing the healing bug now. Then I'll insert my new scripts.
    When the bar is finished and inserted I can start making the mom script (if I know what will happen xD).
    but take your time ^^

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    damn the savegame doesn't work for me -.-'

My Rom has a silly name.. Pokemon - Fire Red#GBA
    but if I write Pokemon - Fire Red #GBA1.smg it doesn't work, when I try pressing f1 it loads an empty save O.o

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    why not rename your rom xD never thought about that xD ?
    do you remember this lil pokemon pension on route 5? we could attach something like an arcanine farm to it where arcanines are trained for riding.
    you ccould get this riding arcanine there in a side quest...
    we could let them say sth like "our arcanines are trained only for riding, they have never been in a fight before and dont know how to fight."
    so theres a reason why the player cant use it in battles

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    great idea, I have to figure out how to activate our "bike". It's not a flag, so it may be giveitem.

damn, even with changen name it doesn't work...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back