• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    i simply changed the rom name to Pokemon and the savegame to Pokemon1.smg.
    If I open it in VBA and klick load and search for the smg, it's not displayed O.o

edit: worked now, had to write the filename on my own cause it wasn't displayed.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    didn't try yet, but that's not really good ^^''

I tryed changing the text, some can be changed with A-Tex, the rest has to be changed with thingy. I'll do that now.

edit: I was wrong, with A-Text you can only edit the text she normally says (it's similar, so I confused it).

I had to hack all the text with thingy -.-'

I think it's quite okay now, most likely nobody will faint before entering Bloominggrove, so it's not a big problem that it's not perfect (the box is open for about 3 seconds before it closes after all the text was shown).

And there was a little error with the heros backsprite.
    When the fight starter, there where some pixles over the hair (I checked it, it's not because of my changes. I patched a clean rom and tryied it out, it was there too).

Anyway I'll send you the patch now, neti.
    I didn't insert the other scripts, only changed this one. (was complicated and took long to work with thingy.).

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    i think the bug over the heros head is caused by my rom (i knew it was strange... you can meet wild regirocks...)
    but it wasnt implemented in the patches before the last one... so why now?^^
    we can take an old patch and apply the new changes to it
    and i need to get another rom

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
    hey! i'm back on my pc and i'm a little bit lazy for now xD

about the barplot: i thinked something like. you enter the bar and you saw your mother (officer jenny) talk to the people in bar, like: "Have anyone seen this girl? she's very dangerous!" then one of the people say: "hey lady, why should we remember that girl, when we have such a beautiful lady in there, would you have a drink with me?" mother: "you drunk too much, old man... so nobody has seen her?" man: "hey lady, that wasn't so nice, i'll show you what it mean to be nice to an old man!" he goes to your mother in then a "!!" mark appear above your head and you should: "Go AWAY FROM MY MOTHER!" then you go to him, above your mothers head appears a "!"-mark, then the battle begings. i think the trainer should have drunken-pokemon xD like: (on german) pandir and schlupuck xD they really fit! after battle he disappear after saying something.
    then you talk with your mother: "oh [player], you here? i see, you're strong now and a knight of the justice, like your father and me! i'm very busy with team shadow, they have a girl with them which is very dangerous
    what, you know her? what was her name? ...Samara, ok, thank you for your help, darling, i'll meet you, good luck with your pokemon!"
    mother runs out of the bar.

finished event ^^

in the bar you could fight a few drunken peoples with the pokemon i said before and maybe we could add a buy script or something like that where you could buy water, mineral water, lemon and so on, what do you mean?

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    ok i like that plot
    and here is the map for it:
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

and here is the arcanine farm:
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

two arcanines will have a race in front of it, its already working
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

and thi are the stables from the inside

and how do you get your ride-arcanine? ive a lil plot for that:
    team shadow steals one of the arcanines because samara wants one. they try to escape with the ship (port bydale is quite close to the farm). you have to stop them and when you succeed you get the arcanine you saved
    or the arcanine they stell has enteis phone number, thats why they want it

Last edited:

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
    Told you guys...I like reading your stuff, don't worry, My hack would not have any similarities, now...
    Don't you think getting another arcanine would ruin the trainer's deck?
    Besides, if Arcanines cannot be obtained anywhere else in the game, then growlithe should not be a starter?
    Doesn't make sense.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    you will not be able to use this arcanine in a battle, it is not trained for that, it is trained for transporting people^^

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
    enteis phone number? xD

ok, new plot:
    the old owner of the arcanine farm is very proud of his old arcanine and he tells everyone the same story:
    once his arcanine get lost and he walks thorugh the country, then he found the place where entei lives. entei have saved his life and show him the way back to his owner.
    that's what team shadow also hear, so they have this plan: they capture the arcanine and let him show them the place, where they can find entei. for stealing arcanine they also capture the boat in port bydale.
    you have to beat all team shadow members+ samara to get arcanine safely back, also you have to free the captain of the ship.
    after you have brought the arcanine back to his owner, the old man gives you an ridearcanine to thank you.

do you like it?

EDIT: oh, our spy is back! xD (i'm just joking) well like neti said, the arcanine are specially trained for transport, not for battle, so they will be like an item for you:)
    and how do you like our arcanineanimation? ;)

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    im ok with it
    mypostistooshorrt

edit: ok heres the first gym:
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

@MT: i wil lsend you a pm now with detailed information about the sccript i need

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    got the information, i was taking a shower but now I'll start with the script.
    I think it's not really complicated, it should be done without any problems.

And I like the ideas you have, this arcanine plot is great ^^

But we should add something: The owner should say: Our arcanines can run much faster than any normal could do.
    I know it's logical bacause they are trainerd for running, but some ppl may think even their normal arcanine is strong and could transport them.

Ok, I'll start now ^^

edit: lil problem, I can't find the trainer, so we will have to make a new one.
    I made number 5 to a Bird Keeper named tylor with three pokemon (ekans, you can change that or tell me how many and which pokemon he should have).

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    i could find the trainer and did all the changes to him and the leader (now Vincent Raven xD)
    just make the script and give it to me, ill burn it into the rom

edit: about the bar event:
    we need a sprite for the mother! Thats you job SA^^
    @MT: Ill give you information about the script later when you finished this one

edit:
    @MT: You will also have to make a gym leader script, but thats not too hard (just imagining his speech might be hard xD). The Trainer ID is 19E i think but im not sure, look it up
    after the fight he should give you your badge and TM 40, aerial ace
    Some hints forr his speech: His name is Vincent Raven (xD) and his favourite pokemon is murkrow

i changed the attack data of grwolithe now so it has ember from the beginning and learns bite at lvl 7

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    i suppose cleard that question in icq so i dont need to repeat it anymore...

so hers the gym list updated again:
    1. bird (pidgey, murkrowl)
    2. snake (eg ekans, onix, dratini, gyarados)
    3. humanoid (eg machop, blaziken, alakazam)
    4. rhino (eg rhyhorn, nidoking, donphan)
    about the following ones im not sure with the order yet:
    5. fish (eg wailord, sharpedo, feebas)
    6. dragon (eg dragonite, charizard, salamence)
    7. cat (eg persian, espeon, delcatty)
    8. dog (eg mightyena, granbull manectrike)

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    Spoiler:

I will have to post it in the script help thread, cause applymovement 0x04 $5 just doesn't happen!

edit: I fixed it, I added applymovement $5 to applymovement $4 so it works.

But I would really like to know why it didn't work before O.o

I'll check if the movements look good and give you the corrected script then.

edit again:
    Spoiler:

well it looks--interesting ^^

the big problem is, that it looks weird when hero and pidgeot are at the same spot O.o

and to make the pidegeot really sit on the tree, I had to change the "verhaltens byte" in AM in the blockeditor, but now it's the same with the hero if he goes to a tree from above O.o

We'll have to change that.

And you'll have to adjust the trainer number in the script, so the trainerbattle 0 0x005.

Question:
    If you beat Vincent you get Brocks badge? O.o
    Isn't that a little bit weird?
    I'll tryed opening the rom in Unlz, it didn't work O.o (wanted to find the sprite of the badge).

edit: script of Vincent:
    Spoiler:

I named the badge "badge of freedom", I was too lazy to think about anything ^^
    you can edit text if you don't like it.

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    well ill try them out after i changed the wild pokemon in the sparkling grotto and think about what we could change

and heres the sparkling grotto btw:

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

is the following script ok:
    Spoiler:

the person number is 8 and im not sure which flag i can use, tell me
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    setflag 290 should be ok. (if you give it the ID 0290 in AM ^^).
    The script is allright, it should work fine.

edit: we can use following flags without problems:
    0x290-0x29F, 500-79F, 1000-109F.

Of course only one time xD

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    ok the script for the trainer works fine (i could only try the part after the fight cause i have no savegame there...
    but vincent doesnt talk to me (ive beaten him already in this savegame)... maybe he doesnt like me?

i solved the thing with the bird on the tree, dont think about that anymore
    and i think it looks cool when the bird brings you to vincent^^

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    er...shouldn't be like this ^^''

And again I don't know what the mistake is.

maybe it has problems with the names of the offsets O.o

try it like this:

Code:
    #org $begin
    checkflag 0x820
    if B_true goto $13
    lock
    faceplayer
    message $raven
    $raven 1 = Oh, a challenger? You\nare the first one after\lweeks.\pMy name is VINCENT RAVEN, but\ncall me VINCE. I am a trainer\lof BIRD POKEMON. They are\lfascinating, aren't they?\pWhen I was a small child I\nsaved a little MURKROW, we were\ltogether since this day. You can't\lbeat us!
    boxset 6
    trainerbattle 1 0x19E $before $after $later
    end

#org $before
    $before 1 = Let's start!

#org $after
    $after 1 = MURKROW, noooooo!

#org $later
    message $beaten
    $beaten 1 = You defeated even MURKROW.\nI can't believe it...\lYou are stronger than I thought.\lI'll give you the Badge of\lfreedom.
    boxset 6
    fanfare 0x13E
    message $badge
    $badge 1 = You received: \c\h01\h05Badge Of Freedom.
    boxset 6
    waitfanfare
    message $tm
    $tm 1 = I want to give you this\ntoo, it's my favourite\lattack.
    boxset 6
    fanfare 0x13E
    message $tm1
    $tm1 1 = You received: \c\h01\h04TM 40!
    boxset 6
    waitfanfare
    message $ace
    $ace 1 = This TM can teach one of your\npokemon the attack \c\h01\h04AERIAL\lACE\c\h01\h02. Think carefully before using it.
    boxset 6
    giveitem 0x148 1
    setflag 0x820
    release
    end

#org $13
    message $14
    $14 1 = You should try to beat the\nother leaders, I'm sure you are\lstrong enough!
    boxset 6
    release
    end

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    ok everything works fine now (after the battles, i didnt try before, but im sure it works)

ill prepare the bar now and then give you the details for the script

could you give me a savegame before the first gym pls? so i can make a video of it

edit: -.- i accidently ddelted the bar... need to make it again xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back