• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    The persons XD... I experienced the glitch in the gym when I battled the guy on the right.. then the old switcheroo... I deleted the girl on the left, reinserted her, then somehow, a strange triangle appeared on the top right corner of the screen O.o.. the patch I sent before (hawksham) didn't include what I changed in the gym.. and the gym's still not right XD

I'm currently trying to get ohost to work because mediafire takes a long time... (still verifying XD)

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    I think it's simply a sprite-switching bug, so nothing big.
    I'll fix this when I got the patch ^^
    And I somehow have the feeling that the betatesters will get a patch today, since there are only following things needed (at least I think that):
    -changing grass animatin colour (need only some minutes)
    -fixing sprite switching bug
    -scripting many ppl completely new (need some time, cause I have to think of textes xD)
    -changing palette of the signpost textbox(shouldn't take that long)
    -scripting the ppl in hawksham since they should say something different
    -wild header data

did I forget anything?
    does anybody want to add something?^^

edit: I'll just delete all persons in the gym and re-insert them xD

edit @ post below: YEAAAAAAAAAAAh ppl know us xD

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    i think both of you posted in the same moment when i edited my post, so:
    edit: hey check out this, the 70 most searched tags^^
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    I've sent the patch to M_T... phew, I'm glad we've done the major scripts in the first beta XD

@neti nice XD

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    w00h00 i love the fr ow resizer^^ the new ows look so awesome with their walking animations^^
    ill uplaod animated gifs soon i think to show you
    i espacially like groudon and kyogre^^

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    I think the battle sprites of team shadow need to be repointed or whatever, since the battles don't work if I use them ^^
    So the battle use the aqua sprites at the moment.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    what do you think, those are OWs directly exported from LoF^^
    we could use Ho-Oh Moltres and Groudon in FoR
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

unfortunely the website where i normally make the gif animations is down, otherwise i could show you how they look animated, its just amazing^^

ill go on playing LoF now with surf working til i find a good place to set the next event

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    wow they look really great!
    I'm looking forward to see 'em ingame :D

btw I deleted ALL the persons of the hawksham gym now and reinserted them, I hope that's working now.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    Hey everybody, I'm wanting to join RoM Reaver's Hacking Team since well, I really never joined a team XD

Skills:Expert Mapper,beginning scripter,Sprite Indexer
    Proof of work:Mapping:
    Spoiler:

Sprite Indexer(Shaymin Sky Form):
    Spoiler:

(friend uploaded it for me (: )
    scripter: I don't have my scripting tools till I get back from vacation
    Past Experience:Pokemon Twilight Elysium,Pokemon Moon Phrase,Pokemon Origin of Mystic
    Contact possibilities:PM(until July 13 i should have aim,msn,yahoo back.)

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    i can tell you that we dont need a mapper or scripter, but sprite indexing... idk
    i have no idea what that means xD

@scripters: in LoF the palyer gets the pokedex from juan right? but when i caught a swablu its data wasnt added to the pokedex, i think i need the national dex before that works... so the next event will probably contain someone giving you an update for your pokedex (the national dex). go find out which flag that is pls^^

xD i just entered a house in shengu and there was a groudon inside^^ ill take care of the inside of houses later^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    @neti it's simple. It's a special and can be inserted anytime, anywhere XD... One of us can do it once we receive the patch.

@post below: I can send a .sgm if it won't work XD

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    Grass animation colour is changed ;)

I'm having problems with using the savegame of adiktus, I normally don't use .sav files but .sgm O.ô

If I can't use it that's not really good, since I don't want to play through the whole game ^^

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    indexing sprites seems to be not hard xD jusst open it in MS Paint and save it as a 16 color bitmap xD

the special will be in the next event then. currently im adjusting the wild pokemon and the traienrs on route 4

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    indexing is not even like that,

you have to use irfanview or use a pallete editor.

:3. Wished I could've joined the team about few months ago where there were little people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back