• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    okay, I had a quite annoying problem:
    after I changed the colour of the grass animation, I changed the palette of the singpost box. and then I recognized it's kina fuc***ed up!
    I had to patch again, first edit the whole thing (made it completely new) and then change the palette. I'm afraid that the footprints of arcanine aren't there now, the signpost box has an other structure than the normal one :'(
    But I think it looks quite okay now.
    then I had to change the grass animation colour again (yea..the 3rd time today xD) and I had to replace all the persons in the gym again.
    I hope these things are okay now, I don't want to make them again Ô.o.
    Now I'll make completely new scripts for some ppl.

edit: that's what the signpost looks like atm, if necessary it can be changed abit later:
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Hey M_T I forgot to mention when you get to the arcanine farm, the script tiles preventing you leaving activate immediately XD.. (and somehow I went past them before saving).. it's easy to fix so it's not much problem ^^.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    ^^''
    Kay I'll fix this too.

I'll re-install my windowsXP now (will take some time), but I saved important files per USB (like the Flame of Rage rom and all my scripts xD)

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    ill have to do that (or at least i want to) when i come back from austria... my 80gb hd is full, so il lrmeove it and replace it with a second 250gb drive, than ill have enough space :p
    the problem is ill have to reinstall windows and all the other important programs on the new drive and move nearly all of the 80gb to one of the big drive, that will take a while^^

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    Well, I'm glad I've done that now. It's been some time since my screen was that clean xD
    And since I created a system restore point, I can try assembling songs with sappy again, and if it crashes and causes a kernel32.dll damage I can just restore :P

But I'll wait abit before hacking until my dad comes home, somehow my antivir personal edition classic doesn't want to update and I get "System isn't safe" messages xD

So I'll wait abit, just in case something happens..

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    me and my bro get that messages too even if it updates, its a problem of windows not antivir (i think...)
    im looking forward to see my pc running fast again xD without all that crap being installed

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    the problem is: It really doesn't want to update, and it's an older version so without updates it wont be really safety ^^''

and to somehow write something ontopic: (lol xD)
    I scriptet many persons totally new, I'm up to hawksham now, where I scriptet 2 persons yet, I think.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    hey X, about the problem with the region map:
    you said there are too many tiles in the image i gave you, but how many too mcuh?
    would it work if ild remove the islands whcih are nto really necessary for the story, just for some sidequests and some more wild pokemon.
    if it would work without the islands i have a nice idea:
    i create an extra patch for the islands which is patched on a seperate rom. now when the player wants to go to the islands, he enters a boat and saves there. then he starts the other rom and loads his savegame from the main rom. when he leaves the boat, he is on the islands.
    what do you think about that? i could release it as a patch after the hack has been played for a while to get ppl plain it again^^
    it would be possible to include all the 4 regions this way... really nice thought

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    it is possible and not even hard to make
    i could release mroe and more islands from time to time^^

hey it is possible to make a hack that inlcudes kanto johto hoenn and sinnoh and more regions if yould like to! thats totally awesome!
    w00h00 ive had a great idea xD we should celebrate that, it doesnt happen very often

lets dont tell anybody about this idea^^ so nobody else uses it before us :P

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    then pls edit your post, delete the great Idea and pm it to the others :P

er..adiktus, your sappy does open, right?
    Well...mine not ^^''
    Since I reinstalled windows it doesn't want to open and says vbalcbex6.ocx is to old
    could you send me your file?
    I can't find a newer one..

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    It just has to be a rom with the same palletes and tiles I think, right?
    But I don't know that much about it ^^

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    just rename the savegame, shame on you xD

jsut the map you save in must be the same as in the main rom, and the OWs palettes too
    the rest can be totally changed

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    Neti, did you try it yet?

I can't do it, I'm to stupid xD
    So I'll let someone else try it.
    damn..if this works, we have unlimited possibilities..except for problems because of the OWs, cause there's not that much space ^^''

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    i dont have to try it i know it will work
    its the same as using a savegame from one game in another one
    and we dont have to worry about space anymore, that is correct^^
    we could just let the game continue on another rom

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back