• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neti

Inactive
Years
  • ok i got everything wrking now, tested it and made a video (26mb)
    it is uploading right now, when its done ill post the link here and in the flame of rage thread

@SA: in the flame of rage thread zel mentioned that the side movement of arcanine "is a bit weird".
    i have to agree with him, its not very weird but a bit.
    it is mainly caused because of the fast movement. i added an person with the arcanine sprite that walks clokwise and it looked fine, but the person walked slower than you do when youre on arcanine

edit: here it is:
    https://de.youtube.com/watch?v=Q14HlhVB58k

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • great like everytime ^^
    I'm sure our fans will love it.
    (Maybe I'll try out the Randomisation tomorrow ;))

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • ok guys the latest patch (13) was uploaded to the shq cotaining all scripts that of sparrowdale (gym and bar event)
    MT you still need to make small scripts for the two dudes who tell you to go to the bar, i mean when you talk to them, not try to leave the town
    SA... well you got a lot of work^^
    and Xbuster try to find a solution for our region map problem
    ill update the shq now and not work much today, ill be away the whole day

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • Allright, I'll start at 1pm,cause I have to do homework today too.
    But I'll start then ;)

What do you think about adding a randomisation?
    So a person would say about 3 or mor different things everytime you speak to it.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • you can do that if you want to

edit: ill try to rewrite the plot now cause its kinda mixed up on the shq (caused by frequentl updates). dont worry, i wont change ynthing, just write a new text

Last edited:

Phyore

PokeStreamer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Heres my application

Spoiler:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • well we need proof of work, just gives us the titles of the hacks you tested. and we dont want contact possibilities of your mates, we want yours!

@team:
    i rewrote the storyline section in the shq, look it up

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • GREAT!
    there are things I didn't know ^^
    and btw, it doesn't seem that namepokemon will work. Maybe it's better to just leave the namepart and they can't be named cause they are official police pokemon.

then we could delete it from the bug list.
    I'll try to delete the ppl in the mart of town 2 and make new ones, giving them the offset of another mart (maybe it works).

and I just moved chansey so it should be allright now.

edit: Position of Chansey is okay now, and you see the ppl in the mart of Bloominggrove ingame ;)( I copied their offset, deletet them, insertet new ppl and gave them their offsets again ^^)

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • well done MT!
    you should give me the new patch so i can upload it to the shq
    but before that you should fix the ppl in the house on route 2, they dont appear too like in the market

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • i didn't try them out yet, but i did the same like in the mart so they should be there.
    I'll check this now.

edit: damn, little mistake in the script of the person in the mart. He says "buyed" O.o
    i hate irregular verbs -.-'

And I'm sorry, but I have to learn now (geschichtstest..).

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • ok ill test the changes you did now and after that ill probably map the second gym or start making the wild pokemon data (not sure what ill do yet)

btw shouldnt we force the player to defeat the gym leader before leaving sparrrowdale?

eedit: heere is gym 2:
    the idea behind it is that the player has to move through this gym in a kind of snake movement: he winds (deutsch: schlängelt) himself through the gym
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

the sprites of the trainers and the leader will be changed, i ddidnt think it was really important at the moment
    ive tested it cause its kinda hard to keep the overview as you can see^^ its kinda complicated... but everythings working fine
    we need a script for the leader now, nothing special, just to have a speech.
    his name will be solid snake (yeah from metal gear solid ^^ or was his name only snake not "soli" snake?)
    the trainer id is 19F. and let him say something about his favourite pokemon Arbok.

Ill propose the following Pokemon:
    Tainers (one id is EA, i cant read out the other one, should i delete him?) lvl 10 Ekans, Onix or Dratini (two of em)
    Leader Snake (ID 19F): lvl 12 Seviper, lvl 13 Arbok

Do you think those are ok?

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • yeah I think they're okay ^^
    like i said, I have to learn now (but first take a shower ^^).
    and tomorrow I may come home later, not sure (depends on if we are allowed to use our gym to train for a volleyball turnier..)
    and on tuesday...is the volleyballturnier! ^^ (damn, I really forgot the english word for turnier O.o).

But I'll do it at least tomorrow afternoon.

second

Working on Pokemon Lunar
    Years
  • skills: Mapper, Spriter, OW Spriter

past experience: 1 failed hack, 1 hack getting on well

contact possibilities: PM me

proof of work: the attached file

second

Working on Pokemon Lunar
    Years
  • hope you like them...you have to click on the picture to see it large...plz dont steal them

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • hope you like them...you have to click on the picture to see it large...plz dont steal them

did you ever hear of the edit function? its there so people dont have to double post.
    i see that this you second post, but we already have 100 or 200 posts, so we probably know how to open an attachment...
    and noone of us will steel your maps, noone should steel anyones maps
    and dont worry we wont steel your maps (noone should steel anyones maps!)
    im not the leader off this team, so i do not have to decide about you, but i can tell you some things i like and dont like:
    first you have some errors at the mountains (which seem to be wanted). also, this fusion-trees dont look good, forget them...
    you also have some tile errors at the path that is above the top building on the right map.
    and there are way too many flowers in front of the market.
    another thing i kinda dislike is that u used the same type of house three times at the left map (and you even used the most ugliest type of building FR has... i relly hate that buidling xD)
    sry that i critisize your maps like that, but im a mapper myself and icare a lot about such things.
    about the sprites... hmm we could need a spriter since SA has a lot of work at the moment, but i want to be honest: i dont like them... their pose looks kinda strange some things are not well done like the shading at the girl. it looks like shes a snorlax which was under a train once...
    the ows also look kinda boring and not well edited...
    im sorry, i cant say im better in spriting but i dont have to be cause im a mapper :P

edit:
    i reuploaded the image of the secong gym with changed tiles sprites and few map changes. scroll up to my previous post to see it

Last edited:

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
  • don't worry, neti, i could handle the sprites myself, i don't want a second spriter. you know, i'm fast, i could handle it myself. not a critism or an attack, but i like it to do this job alone.

@team a little question, i found a very good officer jenny sprite on the side pokesho.com, could we use this? if yes i make the movement sprites of it.

for now i'm working on the running shoes, i've got 3 of 9, and they look not so bad xD

have a lot work for school now... if there is a sprite which is important and which you need now, let me know, so i make it before the others.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • could you post an image of the sprite or a link to it?

@MT: are yyou sure you gavee the people in the amrt the same offset as before or did you insert own scripts? cause there is a grammar mistake: one persons says "I buyed..." but it must be "I bought..."

another thing: ive deleted the house on route 2 now. it is equalized with the bar, means if we change one of them the other one is changed too (happens in pokecenters and marts too)

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • Damn, SA O.o
    this is a JAPANESE site, how could you find a sprite there? :surprised:

Do you speak japanese? xD

@neti: yes I gave them the same, but edit them afterwards xD
    I think I already mentioned this mistake in another post ^^

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • ok...
    well i think we could use this ssprite if we get the permission, i like it

im really hungryy now, gonna eat sth

edit: ok guys, ive some new questions/ideas:
    will we add an event in genesis cave?
    should we let the player leave sparrowdale without having defeated the gym leader?
    Warum liegt denn da eigentlich Stroh rum?

anyway i have some cake for all of you:
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back