• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
  • goodbye ;)

and adiktus: damn, now I put the file in the sappy folder.
    guess what? It say MPlayDef.s is missing, though it's there O.ô

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Okay...

@M_T I dunno.. but like I said, that file wasn't in my sappy 2006 folder too... O.o

@all.. what do you want this item (teleport) for anyway? Use the item to teleport to a pokemon center? Why not use fly altogether?

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Looks whose back.. Sorry if I have to be off line back then cauze my internet connection was buggy..^^

can some one send me the latest patch.?^^

Last edited:

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
  • @adiktus our problem was this: we wanted to do two roms (or more) where you can go with the help of savegames. but if you have fly and you wanted to use it in the other rom for going to older places (which are in older roms) it wouldn't work. so we decided to delete fly and make another HM instead. But Neti said, fly is the most used HM. so i was thinking about an alternitve and i thought, why don't we take an item to teleport you to the last pokecenter (like the attack) and under the pokecenter we take an international way to reach every town. so and becasue the animation of the "teleportitem" would be to complicated i decided to take a pokemon which you can use like your riding arcanine, so we can stay on our animation of fly.

@M_T, Neti, adiktus: how do you want to make an intrafly if you have to change the rom for being back? that would be stupid. i think we should simply make an intertrain in every rom which we take.

@X-Buster hi X, sry but i don't have the beta yet, but i think you have work, the sprite of team shadow are not repointed or something like that, do you know what to do there?

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • Okay, I have to do many things now (reallife..my help is needed since I'm the only strong one...-.-').
    I usually wanted to edit the other persons of hawksham, but I'll just make some scripts that will prevent you from entering the houses.
    Or can u do that X? I have only some minutes left, then I have to work ^^''
    I may have forgotten some ppl, but I think most of the ppl from greenhill to hawksham are new scriptet, also indoor. But the ppl on routes and in the cave aren't, so....I'll just send you the patch, maybe you can repoint the team shadow battle sprites which cause a battle to crash (it starts, and the screen stays black. if I change the battle sprite to team aqua: it works)
    You could send it to adiktus or me, to the one who is online since there's really not much left to do before the beta. only some persons and one to block the upper exit ^^

edit: sent it to X.

Last edited:

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
  • hey guys, i had a good idea while i was taking a shower! :) (don't say anything... xD)

why don't we include a personal attidude to the hack? you know in every hack there's a corporation, like in FR/LG silph&co and in R/S...ehm...another one xD why don't we build in every hack a building like RomReverz inc. ?
    it mustn'thave anything to do with the story it would be just funny, and in every floor there will be one of us, what do you think? and all around the game we can do little things like: arcanine farm - sponserd by Rom Reaverz inc. xD (ok maybe that's too much xD)
    But i think that would be a funny event and we can include our character and our personality and everyone can see that this hack isn't just produced by one but by many of us in fact by Rom Reaverz. :)

So what do you think? xD (or is that stupid...? xD)

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • Lol I think that'd be really cool and funny. Somethin that says: ROM REAVERZ..YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH xD

But what about the other things about us in the hack: So we'll meet us in the past and in the present we are the leaders of ROM RAVERZ INC. ?
    Then I think that's great ^^

Alec_

Years
  • ♣Skills:Mapper.Spriter.Battle Textbox Editor.Pallete Editor
    ♣Proof of work:My Hack in Scrapbox ~Pokemon AromaTherapy~
    ♣Past Experience:MY Hack Pokemon AromaTherapy in Scrapbox
    ♣Contact possibilities:Hotmail:[email protected] Cam.sur Naga City..

Here PM

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    @X Basically, text edit some people (or make new scripts, especially the people inside buildings, caves and hawksham) and make the shadow grunt (female I think) work coz it freezes the game during battle.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • ppl inside were already scriptet by me, except for hawksham.
    only ppl in the cave and on routes need to me scriptet, but I can do that.

The problem is that BOTH shadow grunt battle sprites aren't working properly.
    Darthatron said maybe they aren't repointed, whatever that means ^^''

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • Just send it to me, I'll script the last persons etc.. ^^

what do u mean with use the aqua grunts? did you replace them with the shadow sprites? ^^

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • kay, if it works it's allright ^^
    What shall I do when I got the patch and edited the persons?
    Should I send it to the beta testers?

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Yup, are they the one whose gonna edit the Pokémon Header like SA said or are we the one gonna do it?

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • actually...I dunno O.o
    Maybe I'll just edit it a bit and if they think it should be changed they are allowed to change it themselves ^^

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • why is it weird?
    Some years ago we were legendary trainerst (and the player will meet us in the past) and in the present we are the heads of Rom Reaverz Inc ^^
    We could make a sidequest were you get HMs or somethin from Rom Reaverz.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Hey guys.. I really wanna know what's the problem with using fly for town to town travelling (not region to region)... Why use a teleport item? O.o

If it's a problem with being able to fly to old towns in the new rom, being non-existent in the main rom, that's not really a problem... We can change some values for worldflags O.o

@M_T "some years ago" I was still a baby XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back