• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
  • I don't understand the problem either, but it seems to be there ^^''

Ps: You were a baby? I was a legendary trainer when I was 5 years old xD

Years
  • MT add me msn [email protected] =)

on topic: yeah okay youre right,..man i love this team.,..is there something to map?im very bored thats why i maked this sprite

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

i call this the "zerstörer sprite" xDxD i love this sprite=)and special thanks to SA=)my teacher:D

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • I'll add you after msn is installed again, I reinstalled windows yesterday so now it's not installed yet ^^''

And since you're a mapper:
    Do you know anything about the Advance Map Errors 5 and 1 ?
    If I try to click on the ppl in Port Bydale, I get errors!
    Also if I click on the symbol for show sprites...

I'll make screens.

btw: yeah cool sprite ^^

Years
  • thanks=)

ot:ehm i never head this error which advc map do u use?1.90?or1.92?and what do u want to do with this people?if this not a problem i think u can try to delete them and create new.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • If I open up my backup, the FoR rom which i made the patch from I sent to you, it works.

But in the patch you gave me it doesn't :\

Could you send me a patch where it's working again?

And..check out fuchsia...I hope it's not as horrible as in the patch i have ^^''

edit: the new patch caused the same problem for me, if it works for adiktus it's better if he inserts the person blocking the upper exit of hawksham.

And I recognized something: If you want to go to the boat after you received the arcanine, Lester is there again blocking the way. the same script like before starts, but without battle and him running away. It's just turning around and talking abit.
    But at the end of his script, there's as hidesprite for him and setflag 0x607. His ID is 0607, so he shouldn't be there O.o
    I wanted to remove him and reinsert another person with the same values, but I can't because of this errors..

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • I made a grunt guard the captain, the grunt vanishes after the arcanine event, and the captain would give you cut.
    but we could delete ( lol^^) the captain, better said he wont give you cut. then we need somebody else to give you cut ^^''

edit: wooohoooooooooo! I got it workin!
    ZetKa, your idea about the version of AM was right. It didn't work on AM 1.92, after you asked which version I used I tried 1.90.
    It didn't work, so I thought 1.91 wont work either.

guess what? xD
    yeah it works now. I'll start scripting immediatly.

have to doublepost now, so you know it:
    doesn't work -.-'

I thought it'd work cause I was able to open it and choose "events", but there are the errors again if I try to edit anything.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Hmmm... in the patch I have (the one I sent to M_T) fuschia is glitched as well... I can't even open it and amap freezes if I do...

@M_T in samara's battle, there's a clearflag 0x607 so Lester will appear again O.o

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • damn O.o
    kay I send a pm to u, didn't recognize that u posted ^^

Silver valley is glitched too, right?

damn, we really do have bad luck -.-'

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    I have the same problem with amap 1.90... however, the game seems to be ok... problem's just with amap... and this error doesn't occur when I opened it with amap 1.80...

Once again, we face a decision... either we take the amap error for granted and continue with scripting... or ask zetka to fix it O.o, or ask X to redo what he did and send a patch with no errors... XD

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • OMG why do we have so much bad luck? Ô.o
    I don't understand it, do you hate us, GOD?
    (maybe cause I don't believe in god? That could be it ^^'')

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • Darthatron is now here, fear not, mortals.

1: I don't know how to edit what items do, I did a whole bunch of research on it last year, (I was going to make a good item editor), but never found anything. >_>

2: That error you guys are getting, makes no sense. Easy fix though, I think. Hex edit those values and make them into pointers. <_<

Anyway, talk to me on MSN, if you need me.

EDIT: @MT: I don't believe in God either. :P

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • oh no darthatron, both of us are causing bad luck xD

I can't install msn at the moment (windows freshly installed) because the service isn't available -.-'

also, this stupid sappy always gives an error message if I try to assemble: Can't find file "MplayDef.s" for inclusion. Assembly halted.
    But I got the setup from adiktus, and it's working for him without this file.
    and I even downloaded the file and inserted it into the folder, still: this message.

I'll kill sappy soon --.--'
    learning to insert music is the thing I REALLY want to do, but it doesn't work..

Concluding...there are many things I don't understand. one of them..is why sappy hates me O.o
    the other one..why I didn't think of the solution of our problem, it's obviously O.o

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Make it to any offset.. so it doesn't matter what as long as it's an offset? O.o

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • it IS an offset, but not a pointer (or am I missunderstanding somethin? O.o)
    We should go to the offset and edit the values, so it IS a pointer?
    I'll try it out, though I dunno what I just wrote xD (sry..little, little, little bit of alcohol ^^'')

And..I'll stop bothering you with my sappy problems...I found out my problem.
    it is so stupid, typically me xD
    I realized it when I looked at my s-files in notepad...the first line says "including MPlayDef.s"..
    so..I moved the file into the same folder as the s file..it works!

Be happy, I'll make a restauration point in case of problems now and then I'll be (hopefully" able to edit music ^^

*beeing happy*

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • Make it to any offset.. so it doesn't matter what as long as it's an offset? O.o
    Sorry, I can't explain. :P It is a pointer, but it crashes, so hex edit it into another pointer. This should fix the problem... Then in AMap set the offset to where ever the script is.
    it IS an offset, but not a pointer (or am I missunderstanding somethin? O.o)
    We should go to the offset and edit the values, so it IS a pointer?
    I'll try it out, though I dunno what I just wrote xD (sry..little, little, little bit of alcohol ^^'')
    You're a crazy drunk. :D I should be out drinking tonight aswell... Hmm... I'll do it tomorrow. >_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back