• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    hey guys, I was thinking for a good background for FoR but i can't seem to get a good idea.. can you help me out?\

maybe something like this?

Spoiler:

entei would be standing from that platform near the entrance of Mt.Rage..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    a titlescreen background..

see post above..

but i don't know how to draw it.. XD
    can someone can? it should be 16 color palette..

Last edited:

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
    It reminds me of cooley's background for Eruption.

I will be out of town for the weekend. On top of that, next week I have midterms so I will be inactive for the next 10 days or so. Hopefully when I return, Neti will have more info on that event ;)

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    phew i have like no time at all to do anything...
    school is really annoying, i want to have holidays now xD
    maybe ill get something done in the next few days so you can start

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    I huess I'm really the only one active.
    But thats because I'm still on Holidays
    If the scripters are busy Neti I can help.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    hey guys, anything new? man, school is making me crazy.. i cant get to hack because of it..

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    Lol same thing with me
    at least i managed to make two maps of gaoya
    Route 24, the first rote you will enter:
    Spoiler:

(it was in the map rating thread)
    and heres Huang (noone has seen it before):
    Spoiler:

It still needs a bit of fixing though
    what do you think?

also i was thinking about making another mapping tut that goes more into details...
    but i dont have enough time for that :p

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    time problems because of school?...sounds familiar to me xD
    But I found time to make myself a new sig and ava ^^

Hey neti, love the route =)
    But I don't really like Huang..just not my thing ^^

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
    I really like the route, Neti, but the town (Huang, was it?) seems a little weird to me. I think it's the empty space and the abundance of houses, especially those without doors. Oh well, it's always nice to see new maps from you :)

So is there any work for me to do? The Super Bowl (link for non-Americans) is today so that'll take up a large part of the day but I could do some scripting (or maybe mapping ;)) afterward. Got any new info on that event, Neti?

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    I really like the route, Neti, but the town (Huang, was it?) seems a little weird to me. I think it's the empty space and the abundance of houses, especially those without doors. Oh well, it's always nice to see new maps form you :)

So is there any work for me to do? The Super Bowl (link for non-Americans) is today so that'll take up a large part of the day but I could do some scripting (or maybe mapping ;)) afterward. Got any new info on that event, Neti?
    so we all agree that the town needs some work :p

i know what the super bowl is, but as you can see im not very interested in it a s anon-american^^

i got no new details on the event, i spend most of my spare time in my browser-game

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
    so we all agree that the town needs some work :p

i know what the super bowl is, but as you can see im not very interested in it a s anon-american^^

i got no new details on the event, i spend most of my spare time in my browser-game
    That's a shame :( Oh well, I'll find something else to do to distract me from my homework :D

Well, besides LoF, is there another hack that needs work? I haven't seen any progress on FoR in a while so I could map/script for that if necessary.

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    Hey if anyone of you has a good idea for an event in lof just let me know and then colcolstyles could script it.
    it has to have sth to do with crasher wake and it should take place in daoyu and the routes next to it.
    someone came up with wake being captured by some gaoya grunts, i think its a good idea.
    but i curretnly lack of creativity to think of the details, so if you want to one of you could do it.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Crasher Wake asking you to fight with him against Gaoya Grunts and winning and him doing stuff and then going off after giving you something?

And then meeting up later when he gets captured? (Rofl, that was two, I know).

Hey everyone, what you're doing seems to be goin' along reeaaally nice. =P

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    You could see crasher wake looking out on a pond and then two Gayoa Grunts grab him
    Then that totadile comes after you and chases you to the hide out
    You battle thetodadile and then enter the hide out, rescue crasher and then run

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back