• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Romance Anime & Manga Club (BoyxGirl only please)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aww, that was really cute. Thanks for sharing that Angela. ^^ But I got to say that boy is a little crazy. Candy = Kiss? Never thought of that. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, me too they are pretty awesome to read. I think I will check out a few more. ^^ I really did like that one though.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah whenever you feel like you don't have the time that is the best way to go. And I think it is good for a beginner who wants to start reading manga.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aww, thank you! I will do the same for you, if I do get time. I know I will find some others as well. =D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes it sure is. Since I am hopeless romantic already, and by reading these I wish I was that character.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    It is totally fun because you get to see them fall in love, and it is just lovely. Makes me very happy. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah me too. Also there are moments I do like, but I won't say them here because it isn't appropriate. You know what I am talking about. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well the kissing and the hugging, I like to see. But stuff way beyond that, you know. I like to see that too. But I won't say because I will get into trouble. *shifty eyes*

Aitania

overwhelming c u t e n e s s!
    Years
    Aah!
    Can I join : D!?

I'm a total romantic lunatic! I absolutely love the lover's chemistry in many great anime/manga series C:!!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XDDDDDD Are you talking about smut? =o
    Yes that is what I am talking about. XDDD! I do like to read some of that. *shifty eyes* Okay, that is all I am going to say about it. I don't want this club to be closed, and I don't want to be in trouble. XD

Yay! Welcome to the club, Aitania! =D

So far I am reading this manhwa called "Cutie Boy". And I want to say thank you for showing this one to me Angela! It is pretty good so far. I am in Chapter 4 right now. :3

Back