• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Romance Thread

Flame Demon

Lord Of The Flames
    Years
    Well, people like me and probably ten of millions of other teenagers are still searching for true love.

First, read the rules.

RULES:

-Don't insult anybody for their views. For example, if a homosexual person posts here don't say "HAHAHA! You're a queer!" or anything like that.

-We all have our opinions. Please don't let this thread turn into a flame war over who has the best opinion.

-Don't spam, or the administrators and moderators will be after you.

-Please stay ontopic. If you would like to make a side comment, at least make part of your post ontopic.

You can't do this:

"LOL! I'm back from the the toliet!"

You can do this:

"Whoa! This thread is getting popular.

Anyway, just talk to her and tell you how you feel."

All other general PC rules and OC rules apply to this thread.

OK, you guys can now discuss.

I've had people that liked me, but I have yet to get a girlfriend.

Flame Demon

Lord Of The Flames
    Years
    Well, I have one friend that was a girl that liked spending time with me, and hugged me everytime she saw me. Would that be considered a girlfriend?

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I haven't had a girlfriend yet. I've had people who liked me, but I never liked them back.

Flame Demon

Lord Of The Flames
    Years
    I'm pretty much ditto. I've known one person that considered me to be a boyfriend and I was grade below her and I just went along with it because I didn't want to be the only single one around. I liked her as a friend and I found out soon she liked my as a boyfriend. It was sort of lol.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Flame Demon said:
    Well, I have one friend that was a girl that liked spending time with me, and hugged me everytime she saw me. Would that be considered a girlfriend?

No, not really. There's this girl that does exactly that at our school, except that she does it to everyone, not just me, XD.

And me? I had my first girlfriend two weeks ago but we broke up six days later. It was really sad cos we shared our first kiss together. Heh, pre-teens nowadays.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Geuss I feel like a man-whore. Everyone is talking about not having any girlfriends and I have had to many. I am with one know who I love. She loves me 2! I am so happy! We have been together for a while and I see this lasting.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Congrats, Randall.

I've only had one girlfriend, and it turned out she didn't really like me at all, which hurt. XD

But oh well, I could care less about her.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I've had some boyfriends, and they've lasted for quite a while but in the end they were idiots <_<

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    Congrats, Randall.

I've only had one girlfriend, and it turned out she didn't really like me at all, which hurt. XD

But oh well, I could care less about her.

I feel your pain, my friend. XD. The same happened with me and my GF...ughh. Love hurts a lot....

Rock on Randall! XD Turns out I'm the exact opposite of you. I'm not much with the ladies.

Sakura~

flowery
    Years
    Strangely, many people like me currently...sorta... .__. I'm just...well, bad experiences. It hurts, doesn't it, when the one you love goes away without ever informing you? Forever?

Wahhh. ;; Romance is icky.

-Mikuru ♥

Back