• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Romance Thread

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    Congrats, Randall.

I've only had one girlfriend, and it turned out she didn't really like me at all, which hurt. XD

But oh well, I could care less about her.
    Hmm, I've never had that. The way mine had ended have usually been in an argument.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Fortunately, after a string of bad boyfriends, I found someone who meshes with me perfectly. I love her deeply, as she does me. We complete each other, and... Gah, she's just amazing. Plus, I found her right here on PC. The place is rather sentimental to us both.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Me and my girl are going to a dance on Friday and I need help! I know she is wearing a bluejean skirt and a pink spagetti strap shirt, but I have NO CLUE what to wear!?!? HELP!?!?!?

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    No, I meant boyfriends. I'm bi.

As for Randall, hmmm... Dark blue bluejeans, and a semi-tight wite t-shirt tucked in along with a black belt should work. Otherwise, make the t-shirt black and the jeans lighter blue.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    *giggles and raises hand, bouncing* I'm ~Ozy~'s girl! *giggles again* And I'm glad to know that he's not afraid to tell how I've changed him.

And to Randall, I agree with ~Ozy~. Though, my personal preference leans towards the black T-shirt and lighter blue jeans...

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    sigh, I have'nt had a taste of romance yet, but i'm patient and I'm sure I'll find the perfect girl someday.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2006
    I strongly dislike how kids in their early teens think that they know love and felt "true love" and get so oversensitive when they break up with a mere two-week relationship. In my opinion, it's pretty pathetic.

As for me, I've gone through many things and have experienced through so many relationships. Currently, I do have a relationship and I'm quite content with it.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Strangely, I had three boyfriends. The first one I met at my local Pokémon TCG League. We lasted for a year, but then kind of drifted apart, due to my fear of the phone. The second one I met at the local Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG League. We lasted for three weeks, due to him not respecting me. The last one was my best friend. Yeah...awkward. We were together for two months. We broke up due to him only going out with me to make me happy. <<

I'm a die-hard Romantic. But, alas, I am a straight asexual with a fear of being touched, so I think my love life ends there. I'm rather happy about it! ^^

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    @@ Um~ Tbone? Could you edit your post? ._. I find it a bit difficult to read~ (Or please just don't type such a long paragraph like that next time, please) ;o; Much appreciated~

._. As for me, I've never had a boyfriend or had someone like me, really ._. Meh~
    (I'm a girl BTW)~

~Kura

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Kadaj said:
    @@ Um~ Tbone? Could you edit your post? ._. I find it a bit difficult to read~ (Or please just don't type such a long paragraph like that next time, please) ;o; Much appreciated~

._. As for me, I've never had a boyfriend or had someone like me, really ._. Meh~
    (I'm a girl BTW)~

~Kura

Why are you registered as a guy then? O_O

There could be same sex pairs going around and no one would know about it. >_>

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Or you could've reported. Krafty, she posed as a guy on purpose...bit of an inside joke.

I have never had a boyfriend, and I don't mind, really. ^_^

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Remember when the staff did the gender change? I believe Kura switched genders because of that, to Kadaj.

Let's stay on topic, now. We are discussing romance, not gender reversals. ^_^

Back