• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rose Isle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
  • OOC: Argh. I had a bit of an accident, but I'm better now. So to pass the time until I heal, I'll be online a lot more. Haha...

IC:

Annalyn grunted. A huge piece of debris had flown from the combat and struck her in the stomach. The rock had hit her really hard and it was very difficult to breath. "Abanow, Sheer Cold. Freeze the whole path!" She managed to order between heaves. Abanow's entire body began to shake and the temperature in the hallway began to drop. Annalyn reached into her purse and pulled out a pair of woolen gloves from it. "Sorry you guys.. it's about to get really coldddddd...." The first signs of freezing were tiny icicles forming from the ceiling. They spread like a virus and soon the whole ceiling was decorated with the beautiful ice crystals. Then, like wildfire, the walls were consumed by a thick sheet of ice. Abanow let out a giant roar and the ice began to spread even faster than before. The floors were soon frozen over and it was as if the group had been transported from into an ice cavern. "Now Abanow's in his element! Ice Punch Abanow!" Abanow moved along the ice gracefully, unlike the rest of the Pokemon who would undoubtedly struggle to stay on their feet while walking on the ice.

Rhydon was struggling more than the others. It was, after all, one of the least graceful Pokemon in the world. "Donn..." Abanow flew forward, its frozen fist driving the Drill Pokemon right in the chest. Much like a weak piece of shale, the Rhydon's armor shattered, revealing decaying organs and a brittle bone structure. "Now Mega Punch! Its at its weakest!" Abanow landed from the punch and pulled off a three sixty, throwing another energy-packed punch right at the exposed area on the Rhydon. This time, without an armor to protect it, the punch shattered the rib cage and spine of the Pokemon. The Pokemon fell to the ground in two pieces, lifeless.

"One down. One to go! Abanow, freeze Nidoking's feet in place!" Abanow again did a quick turn to face his opponent. It had been beating upon Aaliyah's Dream relentlessly. Abanow quickly gathered a sphere of frigid energy in the middle of its opened palms, and fired it in a thin beam. He worked quickly, and formed a block of ice around the Nidoking's left foot. It began to thrash wildly, attempting to break free from its frozen shackle. Then, Abanow directed the beam at its right foot, and encased it another block of ice. Nidoking's rage grew and it began to charge up a Hyper Beam, directing it towards Abanow. "Protect Abanow!" The Pokemon let out a large yell and put up a field of energy that absorbed the Normal-type attack, which caused no harm to be done to the ice behemoth. "Now, let's do some boxing practice on him!" Abanow reacted quickly, and made his move while the Nidoking zombie was recharging. It struck the Nidoking first in the face, causing its bottom jaw to break off and fall to the ground in a million, little frozen pieces on the floor. Then, he did a left hook, and knocked off a large chunk of the Pokemon's left breast plate off. It let out a roar and lobbed a large Sludge Bomb at its assaulter. Abanow reacted quickly, and released a million sharp-edged leaves, which cut into the sludge, and prevented it from striking Abanow. "Now, finish it off! Focus Punch Abanow!" Abanow stopped in its tracks and began to concentrate. The Nidoking began to punch its left shackle, and tiny cracks began to form in it. But, Abanow did not react, but instead focused on gathering energy in its left fist. It closed its eyes and held its hand close to its chest. A yellow aura began to emanate, and its illuminated the drab corridor they still stood in. Then, the left shackle shattered and the zombie moved on to its right block of ice. This time it punched harder, knowing its freedom would come once it was free.

Abanow's eyes opened and it began to run full speed at the Nidoking. At the same time, the other block of ice shattered and Nidoking was free. It too began to charge forward, its horn emanating green energy. "Its using Megahorn Abanow!" She said, but her Pokemon wasn't paying attention. Its eyes were focused on its enemy. Nidoking jutted its head forward and thrusted the horn directly at the behemoth's chest. Abanow knew what was coming however and it quickly jumped to the left and dodged the Megahorn. Then it raised its fist into the air and then brought it down in one hard punch. The echo of the Nidoking's spine snapping echoed throughout the now quiet corridor. The Poison/Ground type fell to the ground with a loud thud, its body now lifeless. Abanow took a few steps forward and collapsed, exhausted from the battle.

"Abanow, thank you. Return," Annalyn said, returning her Pokemon to its ball. The ice was now melting and the damp smell mixed with the musty smell of the labyrinth. "Guys, we need to hurry. Those two were powerful, but I can't imagine what the Guardian has waiting for us still. He wouldn't send his most powerful ones now...."

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Langley stared in amazement as Tim and Annalyn fought. Tim fought like a madman, he noticed, his style seeming to be centered more around beating an opponent's Pokemon into the ground and swallowing them whole then in preserving himself. Langley took note of the fact that thus far, none of the other trainers had used defensive moves beyond dodging with the exception of Annalyn. It was no wonder, Langley thought, that Tim had kept a revive for himself. If any of his Pokemon took an attack, they had no way to recover. Almost guiltily, Langley began to formulate the optimum strategy to take down his opponent if an actual battle ever began.

Annalyn... her style seemed to be more like a dance then a battle. A painful, slow, rhythmic dance centering more around power then speed, but a dance nonetheless. She was the only other person so far to have a Pokemon with defensive attacks, and she seemed to know how to use them. That Abomasnow of hers was able to take more damage then Langley had thought possible and still remain standing, even without the added benefit of Turncoat Tim's revive.

Langley did feel a little guilty about sizing his companions up like this. After all, they had to work together in an environment like this if they planned to survive. Like it or not, he couldn't allow a rift to open between anyone on the team and himself. He wasn't sure whether or not he was the only one who had seen Tim use the forbidden revive, but either way he wouldn't speak of it until spoken to.

Annalyn said something then. "Guys, we need to hurry. Those two were powerful, but I can't imagine what the Guardian has waiting for us still. He wouldn't send his most powerful ones now...."

Langley raised an eyebrow. "I agree with you about the 'hurry" part," he began, "But whyever would he not send his most powerful troops now? After all, his ultimate goal is to wipe us off the face of the earth and add our Pokemon to his," he wrinkled his nose before continuing, "Singularly distasteful army. Wouldn't it be easier just to send in the more powerful troops now and wipe the floor with us right off the bat?"

Roxy

What goes here? o__0
    Years
  • Aaliyah stood in awe of Tim and Annalyn. Dream seemed very impressed as she sat there wagging her tailfin. Quietly, Aaliyah muttered something about what was going on, mainly about how she was persuaded into this. If the young trainer would have known that she was going to be pitted against decaying pokemon and 'Guardians', she would have never signed up for this. She heard Annalyn mutter something.

"Guys, we need to hurry. Those two were powerful, but I can't imagine what the Guardian has waiting for us still. He wouldn't send his most powerful ones now...."

"I agree, but I`m not too sure about going through this labyrinth. We could just end up running into another monster for all we know," Aaliyah added.

"But whyever would he not send his most powerful troops now? After all, his ultimate goal is to wipe us off the face of the earth and add our Pokemon to his," Aaliyah heard Langely say.

(Sorry for uncreativeness. ;_; )
    "Maybe he`s trying to weaken us with his weaker pokemon so he can defeat us with the tougher ones?" the girl theoried.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    OOC: I've had a long time to post here and yet I haven't posted :'( Let's move on. Sorry for nearly letting this die. (And I think Porygon-Z is mad at me because he isn't answering my PMs -_-)

IC:

I need to be of more use to the team. I've done nothing but stand around and watch, it' time to do something helpful. The young blonde girl called Roisin thought to herself as she lifted her head up high. She whipped around to the gang of Trainers and assumed a more commanding stance as she looked upon the scene. "Annalyn. We need to find a way to navigate around this maze." She started as she looked upon the gangs leader. "I think I have a way, but you'll have to use Golb- I mean Golat." she stuttered. Trying to take leadership was hard and nervous, Roisin hoped she didn't come across as pushy or trying to grab any spotlight. "I'm 99 percent sure your Golat will know Supersonic. Yanma knows it also. We need to use this to navigate through this place, but the problem is we have now Sonic reading equipment." She stopped talking, she seemed to be out of ideas. "But! If you send Golat out to use Supersonic," she stopped, realising that was a bit Pushy she added "I'll send Heracross so Golat isn't alone, then Golat can send messages back to Yanma, who I can lead us the right way to that idiot who hurt Abanow, then we can find a way out of here... What do you think? It's a lot easier than winding up lost in a big maze." If she agrees I just hope this works.

Roxy

What goes here? o__0
    Years
  • (Nyoh! Sorry if I`m spamming up the board, but I have to say this:I`m going to be going to Alabama for a week or so. Um...you all may take control of Aaliyah and her pokemon if you wish..just no major plot movements, nya! ><; )

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • [[ Aghh... guys, I'm sorry. I've been busy with my friends and getting ready for college and just typical summer schtuff. Jimz, I'm not mad at you. I've also been playing Fire Emblem like crazy so yeah, sorry. My injury was a minor sprained ankle but it wasn't as bad as they thought, so I'm better. I'll post tomorrow....!!!!! ]]

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    [[ Aghh... guys, I'm sorry. I've been busy with my friends and getting ready for college and just typical summer schtuff. Jimz, I'm not mad at you. I've also been playing Fire Emblem like crazy so yeah, sorry. My injury was a minor sprained ankle but it wasn't as bad as they thought, so I'm better. I'll post tomorrow....!!!!! ]]

I never checked your age so if I did I would've understood ;)

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • [[ I'm so sorry guys. I let this RP die. I just lost inspiration... you all can hit me with a wooden spoon if you'd like. ]]

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    *Hits you with spoon* So is this offically dead?

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • [[ I'm reviving the thread baby. After an 'inspirational' PM, I'm not going to give up on my baby. Here we go. I'm a lil rusty with Annalyn at the moment, so it may take me a few posts to warm up.

By the way, I'll be gone all next week. So, yeah, I'll rely on you all to keep Rose Isle alive. ]]

Annalyn looked at Langley and scoffed, "I never even thought of that. But, he seems to be all brawn and little brains. I don't know if he'd be smart enough to eliminate us quickly. Actually, he seems to be very sadistic. I think he enjoys seeing our Pokemon battling, suffering, and his zombies destroyed. A sick, sick.. thing we're dealing with," Annalyn said. Her stomach was growling, but she had little food with her and didn't want to waste it now.

"Roisin, that might be a good idea," Annalyn said, gripping Golat's PokeBall. She released the bloodsucking Pokemon in a flash of white light. The bat fluttered around and landed on its new trainer's shoulder.

"Okay Golat. Time to use Supersonic and track any signs of life, or in our case, zombies," she chuckled. I made a funny.. Golat looked at her and shuddered.

"Don't worry, we took care of what was chasing you. See," Annalyn said, pointing at the two corpses laying near them. Golat shook its head as if saying that wasn't what was chasing him. "Huh.. you mean.. that's not what was chasing you?..."

"Arrrccccc....." was the last thing Annalyn heard before a plume of fire bursted from the hole created by Nidoking and Rhydon. The fire struck Annalyn's back and knocked her to the ground. Now unconscious, she could do little for the fire that was now engulfing her clothes. Golat fluttered nearby, his wing singed by the fire. He frantically stared at the hole, waiting for the source of the fire to appear. First, from the shadows, appeared a white paw. That was followed by a striped, orange leg. Then another skeletal leg emerged. Finally, a bony, vapid figure appeared, and barked.

"Well, it seems I need to accompany my servants from now on if I want absolute success," someone said from behind the Arcanine. The Labyrinth Guardian emerged, his appearance the same except for its silver shirt from before was now gold. "And it appears your little leader is out of commission. Now, it should be easy to pick off the lot of your rather easily..." he said, staring diabolically at each of them. "Now, who wants to go first?"

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Langley bristled with rage as he saw the firebolt strike the group's leader. "Annalyn!", He roared as he leapt to her side, standing directly between the nightmarish assailant and his victim. "Coward." Langley spat out. "Coward. Pig. Idiot."

The Guardian of the Labryinth brought a finger to his ear in an attempt to clear out some wax. "I'm sorry. What did you say?"

Langley growled again, this time joined by Clytemnestra and Arachne, who were drawing up alongside of him. "I'm sorry, are you hard of hearing? Maybe I should say it again." Langley's gaze met that of the Labryinth Guardian's. "Coward. Pig. Idiot. You have to strike from behind to defeat your opponent instead of hitting them dead on. You fight like a coward, an imbecile. You have no honor, only shame. Now I can see why you live down here in a dank Labryinth. The light of the sun, pure and glorious, must be too much for a shameful coward like yourself, one who crawls on their belly and fights only those who they are sure they can win against, then resorts to trickery when they find they cannot. I detest you more then anything I've ever seen. You slime, you piece of muck, you fiend! If I had ten yen for every insult that fits you, I'd be rich enough to buy half of Kanto, and the Sevii Islands besides!" Langley's eyes were glinting now, a dangerous sign. He reached into the pocket of his vest and removed a pair of gloves which he pulled on slowly and leisurely while speaking. "Therefore I, Langley Antechronos, challenge you, coward, pig, and boor, to a duel to the death. Me and my Pokemon against you and your zombie. If I win, you will leave us alone. If you win, my life is forfeit. Do we have a bargain?"

The ghoulish Arcanine blinked. Its master cocked his head, as if confused. "Is that all?"

It was Langley's turn to be confused. He hadn't expected that as an answer. "What?"

The Labryinth guardian chuckled, a strange and unearthly laughter that made Langley shudder. "Hmph! So you think you can win merely through your chivalry. I admire your courage. If it is imparted to you and your friend's corpses, your Pokemon will make fine zombies." His eyes, or what could be seen of them, narrowed. "Very well then. I accept your challenge, but-"

Langley's shout cut him off. "Clyte, Fire Blast!"

The Labyrinth Guardian leaped to the side with surprising agility, easily avoiding the massive collumn of flame that Clytemnestra had begun to spout. He laughed his eerie laugh again, sending chills down Langley's spine. "You'll have to do better then- what? What is this?" He/She exclaimed, the voice taking on a distinctively more feminine quality as her eyes scanned the sticky threads now surrounding her like a net. In vain, the fiend attempted to break free, but only suceeded in getting herself more entangled.

"Arachne set up the web while you were concentrated on me. Why did you think I drew out my monologue so long? Against any other coward, I would have issued the challenge and been done with it." Langley explained, nodding to his happily chirping Spinarak who was now perched on his shoulder. "And as for your Arcanine..." he continued, removing a marble-sized Pokeball from his belt and clicking it, "This should suffice." With that, he hurled the orb at the zombified Pokemon, then watched as it split open and transformed its target into white light, which it absorbed immediately.

The Labrytinth Guardian burst out laughing, and its noise caused every hair on Langley's body to snap at attention. "Idiot!", it exclaimed as it slowly began to break the bonds that held it one by one, "You can't capture my Zombies! In a few moments it will break free!"

As soon as the laughter stopped, Langley calmed himself. "True," he commented, "But this isn't an ordinary Pokeball." With that, he picked up the sphere, revealing its pink-and-white design. "This is a heal ball," he continued, "Designed to cure any serious ailment through the use of healing radiation similar to that emmitted by Pokemon using either Recover or Refresh. I wonder if it remedies being undead as well?" With that, he tossed the Pokeball out, and watched as it spilled its contents to the ground, revealing a lifeless Arcanine.

The Guardian screamed in rage, and Arachne's webs burst into flames as he hurtled towards Langley, sword drawn. Langley managed to dive to the side, but not before the blade nicked his shoulder. "Gah!" he gasped, clasping a hand to the injury as the Guardian swooped above the group, preparing to deliver the coup de grace....

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • The Guardian was now consumed with rage. It wouldn't go for Langley. No, he would take out the other ones first. He had already taken care of that insidious wom-

"Ollery, Flash Cannon!" The Guardian tilted its head a bit, just in time to absorb the large, silver orb right in the chest. the Guardian flew backwards, smacking his head into the cold, stone wall behind him. Annalyn, meanwhile, had woken up, her clothes singed, her skin blackened, and her energy low.

"Heh..." she coughed, "You think something like that would take me down in one hit. Ollery, Bullet Seed!" Her Octillery nodded and quickly fired off a round of small, but devastating green orbs at the almost unconscious Guardian. "Alakazam, quickly, teleport me out of the way!" Before the seeds could strike, a moderately tall, yellow figure appeared, grabbed onto the guardian, and the two vanished into thin air. The seeds struck where the Guardian was once seated, further damaging the wall.

The Guardian reappeared, only a few feet from where he once stood. His tacky gold shirt was torn and there appeared to be a small crack in its mask. His left arm was using the Alakazam zombie for support, who was obviously struggling to support its master's weight. "You little.. how could.. oh no!" it muttered, its voice once again retaining its feminine quality. The crack in its mask was growing further, and tiny shards of the mask were falling to the ground. Small areas of his face were exposed. Its skin was pale and vapid to the point of transparency. The one eye exposed was dull and grey, and it appeared to have lost its color many years ago. It quickly raised its hand to its face, covering what was exposed, "You all are lucky. I must leave before my face is exposed. If it is, this game will be over." With that, the Guardian and his Alakazam teleported away.

Annalyn slunk to the ground, her body in complete agony. Her Golat emerged from its hiding spot and perched itself upside down above its trainer. Ollery slunk over, an obvious look of angst on her face. "Olll..." it said, rubbing its head against the one leg that wasn't burn.

"Thanks you two. I only wish I had paid attention to your warning one second earlier Golat," she said to her Bat Pokemon. It nodded, but its look of worry didn't leave its face. Annalyn then turned her attention to her fellow contestants, "Listen, leave me here for now. I can barely move and I would just hinder you all. I have my Pokemon to protect so I'll be fine. Just remember to come back and get me once the competition is over..."

[[ I try to revive the danged thing and no one posts. >.<;;; Now I'm gone from the 12th to the 18th. Buh bye dollz. ]]

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • OOC: *flicks light switch* Wow... this roleplay sure is empty...

Langley had shut his eyes as the guardian swooped towards him, blade exposed. He had prepared himself for the bite of the sword against his neck, and knew that any moment now he would be dead. Then a curious cry of pain met his ears, and he allowed his eyes to blink open. The Guardian was reeling from a wound inflicted by... Annalyn? Langley stared in disbelief, rubbing his eyes to make sure what he was seeing wasn't just a false vision. Amazing as it was, somehow Annalyn was no longer incapacitated and had easily driven the Guardian off simply by cracking his mask. Langley smiled shakily. The mask was a weak point. He'd have to remember that.

"Listen, leave me here for now. I can barely move and I would just hinder you all. I have my Pokemon to protect so I'll be fine. Just remember to come back and get me once the competition is over..."

Langley stared at Annalyn as if she was insane. "Leave you here with that psycho hanging around? Annalyn, be serious. You and your Pokemon have already brushed with death twice. There's no way you can survive this on your own." Walking over to the injured coordinator, he seated himself. "I'm staying here to help you unless you give me a good reason not to."

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Post Deleted by Jimz♂ I've been meaning to post for the last two days but my internet has been down, I'll get a post or two up between the next couple of days ;-)

OOC: I deleted that post so this thread bumps itself and I get to post at the same time. I haven't advanced the plot along yet but I will do next post, mainly because I have no idea what to do and the Zombie thing is getting a little bit old and that's all I could think of... (Plus it seems to me tha tPorygon-Z is planning something >.>) Sorry.

IC:
    Roisin was frozen, fear consumed her, many events swooped past her in what seemed like a blink of an eye. The zombified Arcanine was resting in pieces on the cold slimy ground, it's remains slowly spreading down the hall, but considering this was technically a good thing Roisin didn't feel as sick as when it was 'alive'. Then there was the attacking of Annalyn and the boy called Langley showing that he is both wise and strategic, with what seemed like deep respect for the female doctor. Annylyn was currently lying on the floor, having temporarily put a stop in the Guardians plans. Who spoke of some sort of 'game'. Was this part of the challenge? Was all this just a game, but they surely wouldn't make attempts on peoples lives, even though they had signed the documentation. Yanma, who cowardley hid in Roisins' as all the events including Arcanine unfolded, made a triumphant return by Perching on her trainers shoulder.

"Yam... Yam..." He announced triumphantly as if he had saved them from the Fire breathing zombie tiger and seemingly omnipotent Labyrinth Guardian.

"Listen, leave me here for now. I can barely move and I would just hinder you all. I have my Pokemon to protect so I'll be fine. Just remember to come back and get me once the competition is over..."

Langley stared at Annalyn as if she was insane. "Leave you here with that psycho hanging around? Annalyn, be serious. You and your Pokémon have already brushed with death twice. There's no way you can survive this on your own." Walking over to the injured coordinator, he seated himself. "I'm staying here to help you unless you give me a good reason not to."

To be perfectly honest Roisin didn't know what to say, she would happily sprint back to the entrance of the labyrinth and her one attempt at leadership had failed. They couldn't leave Roisin and Langley alone, but she couldn't desert Tim and Aaliyah. She could see no way of actually helping Annalyn continue, let Heracross carry her? That wouldn't work. The gang had seemingly destroyed every 'zombie' in the labyrinth by now, as it had been a whole 5 minutes since the last one was destroyed. The League committee couldn't have set up real zombie Pokémon, they could make Pokémon look like zombies, but not actually dead. And the absence of any recording equipment proved that this was a big set up or a suicide mission, or both. She could send Yanma back for help but there was no guarantee she'd get there and back and the overweight woman in Pink wasn't coming to save them.

Roisin collapsed into a sitting position, her head in her hands she sighed and felt as if all hope was lost. Suddenly something moved next to her. Roisin immediately leapt back to her feet and shrieked in the process. She instinctively grabbed which ever Pokéball that was at the top of her bag at the floor. The bright flash of light temporarily illuminated the dank corridor before revealing Roisins' Crawdaunt. "CRAWDAUNT CRABHAMMER!" she shrieked. And as the huge red Lobster pounced at what seemed to be a small plump yellow Pokémon with no legs, the Pokémon dodged and curled itself up into a ball, whimpering. "Crawdaunt stop... I-it didn't fight back.." she stuttered as she slowly approached it. Pondering whether it would unleash a surprise attack and chew Roisins face off she stepped with caution. Yanma was hovering behind behind her, almost as cautious as her trainer, Yanma was ready to attack whatever it was if it did move. Suddenly the young trainer tripped over something, Yanma instinctively launched a Psybeam at whatever she has stumbled over and the light from the attack unveiled a small molehill which the Pokémon had dug up from. As Roisin knelt down she got a close look at the Pokémon. It had a plump, legless, yellow body with blue stripes and small pathetically useless wings. A stubby tail with a drill like shape at the end and it's face was perfectly round with big blue eyes. It was whimpering in the corner as if Roisin was going to hurt it.

"Hello..." Roisin tried to communicate but it hid its face. "It's aright, I didn't mean to attack you. My name's Roisin, and this is Yanma," Roisin indicated to Yanma who had just perched on her head to get a better look.

"Dun-Spa!" cried the Pokémon in a soft voice. She indicated towards Crawdaunt.

"It's okay, he's friendly," Roisin said softly as the Pokémon uncurled itself. "You're a Dunsparce right?" Roisin queried. The Dunsparce nodded. "What're you doing here?" she asked Dunsparce began uttering it's name seemingly randomly, to which Yanma told Roisin the basics of what the Land snake was saying. Dunsparce was trying to find away out as he had mistaking burrowed inside le Labyrinth days ago. The Dunsparce was obviously young as it was just over half the size of all the other of its' species that Roisin had ever seen and had a soft voice instead of a croaky one.

"We'll help you find away out, do you want to come with us?" Roisin asked. Roisin was expecting a yes, just like how Annalyn had gotten one from Golat. But Dunsparce shook his head as Roisin held up a recently bought and still shining Fast Ball. But Dunsparce shook his head and instead dug back underground.

"Uh... Okay then, bye.."

But suddenly there was a rumble and the normal type Pokémon emerged underneath Crawdaunt, sending him flying!

"So you want a battle?" *Crawdaunt is way to strong for this Dunsparce, espescially if he makes Crawdaunt angry... Hmm...* "Crawdaunt! Use Bubble!" Roisin commanded. Crawdaunt looked a little confused and then unleashed about 10 medium speed bubbles at Dunsparce, nothing compared to Bubblebeam., but surprisingly Dunsparce shook it off like it was nothing. And then the yellow Pokémon started to Screech and he launched himself into the air.

"No, I hope that's not Earthqu- It'll bring down the whole Labyr-" She still had the Fast Ball in her hand, she had to stop Dunsparce, she immediately hurled it at the Pokémon and in a midst of turquoise light the Pokéball fell to the floor and started to wobble. 1~2~3~4. Dunsparce was captured. He was much stronger than Roisin originally thought, shrugging off Bubble and nearly collapsing the whole temple.

"Crawdaunt return," Roisin whispered as the usual beam of red light whisked the crustacean Pokémon to it's home. Roisin was proud of the Pokémon she had just caught, she had been born in Johto and a Pokémon from her native region always had a special place in her heart. But now the young trainer, soon to be co-ordinator had finally assembled a team of 6, and looking at her team it was more of a contest than gym team. 2 water type, 2 bug types a psychic type and a normal type.

"Anyway Annalyn we can't leave you here, you may be the leader of this little gang but don't go playing the heroine, plus we'd all probably be lost without you..." Roisin smiled at Annalyn and then turned around to Langley. "Well, that impressive display you just put on, you're a lot different than I initially thought." Roisin offered a handshake to Langley, but before he could return it (if he was going to return it) the whole corridor started to ferociously shake, a bit like an earthquake.

"What's happening?!" Roisin screamed. The floor started to slide beneath the gang and the walls were shifting directions, a huge amount of rubble was hurtling from the ceiling. The labyrinth was shifting. The wall behind them collapsed backwards reviling a new corridor and the wall to the right was nudging them into the new corridor. Rubble was still falling from the dingy roof and luckily non of it had yet hit the gang yet. Amidst all the chaos Roisin didn't know what the rest of the group were doing, (Obviously you put what you're doing in your post here >.>) they could have been crushed or be doing some super action poses for all she knew. She knew Tim, Alliyah and Langley would be able to jump into the new corridor before they get crushed, but what about Annalyn? Roisin was too far away to even attempt to grab and drag her into the new passageway.

Roxy

What goes here? o__0
    Years
  • Aaliyah was wrapped up in the events that had gone on around her. First, the attack of the large, zombified Arcanine. Then, there was the Guardian who had showed up again. She turned away from that, in fear of what would happen, she had turned away. She couldn`t look. However, once she heard the scream from the Guardian, she looked up and relaxed. He had gone away because of his mask being partially destroyed thanks to..Annalyn. Dream had hid behind Aaliyah the whole time, then took a catious pawstep out.

Aaliyah smiled, but noticed Annalyn on the ground.

Langley stared at Annalyn as if she was insane. "Leave you here with that psycho hanging around? Annalyn, be serious. You and your Pokemon have already brushed with death twice. There's no way you can survive this on your own." Walking over to the injured coordinator, he seated himself. "I'm staying here to help you unless you give me a good reason not to."

Aaliyah silently agreed with Langley. How horrible it would be to leave Annalyn by herself and with that creep still in the maze,Aaliyah thought, nodding. Dream looked oblivious to what was going on now.

Aaliyah, then, brushed back a strand of her silver hair and took a step forward, before the maze began to rumble and shake. "What`s going on?! Dream, return!" Aaliyah yelled, calling the vaporeon back to her pokeball before running out of the way of a falling boulder.

In front of her stood a new corridor. She was tempted to jump in and run off, but what about Annalyn? Turning around, Aaliyah ran towards Annalyn. "Come on!," she said, offering her hand.

((Irresponsible roleplayer) :'( )

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Annalyn grabbed Aaliyah's hand and stood up. The labyrinth was shaking violently without warning. Dust flew off the walls in large plumes. Looking at the walls one could see the stones shaking slightly. What is the Guardian doing? Annalyn attempted to put weight on her singed right leg, but the pain was unbearable. She wished they would just leave her behind, but it seemed their would be no way of convincing them.

"Alright guys. I'll come with you. We need to find out what's causing these earthquakes," she said, following them into the newly opened corridor. As she stepped in, the walls behind them collapsed, covering the numerous corpses of the zombies that had attacked them. Annalyn cringed in pain as she stepped. She pulled her pantleg up slightly and noticed the skin was already growing infected. Annalyn reached into her purse, which she had managed to hold onto the whole time and pulled out the necessary supplies to take care of her wounds.

After applying the disinfectant and wrapping the bandage around her thigh, she sighed. At this moment, Annalyn missed her family more than anything. Back in Snowpoint she would be safe and warm, taking care of sick, young Pokemon. But now she had a greater responsibility on her hands. She was the oldest here and she felt it was her duty to ensure their safety. They were only children for heaven's sake. Now they had a maniacal beast hunting them down and doing whatever they could to kill them. And now the labyrinth was crumbling around them. This imbecile had to be stopped.

Then, the voice of the Guardian echoed throughout the labyrinth, "I have no seen the error of my ways. It was foolish to think my zombies could take care of skilled trainers such as yourselves. Even I couldn't take care of you. As a group and working together, you are strong. But what if you were pitted against one another? What if I told you all that I would kill every single person on watching on this island right now with one simple command."

Annalyn's mouth dropped. "You dare to threaten innocent bystanders. How large of a cowa-"

"Stop right there Doctor. Keep insulting me and I'll kill them now. But let me finish my proposition. I'll tell you where I am and how to get to me. But when you get here, there'll be a series of battles between you all to determine a 'winner' of sorts. And this 'winner' will be given the treasures of the Labyrinth and will walk out of the labyrinth... alive...."

Roxy

What goes here? o__0
    Years
  • Aaliyah smiled to see that Annalyn had deicded to come along instead of sitting there. Aaliyah turned to run into the new corridor when she heard the Guardian`s voice. She stopped in her tracks and listened to what the Guardian had to say.

"I have no seen the error of my ways. It was foolish to think my zombies could take care of skilled trainers such as yourselves. Even I couldn't take care of you. As a group and working together, you are strong. But what if you were pitted against one another? What if I told you all that I would kill every single person on watching on this island right now with one simple command."

Annalyn's mouth dropped. "You dare to threaten innocent bystanders. How large of a cowa-"

"Stop right there Doctor. Keep insulting me and I'll kill them now. But let me finish my proposition. I'll tell you where I am and how to get to me. But when you get here, there'll be a series of battles between you all to determine a 'winner' of sorts. And this 'winner' will be given the treasures of the Labyrinth and will walk out of the labyrinth... alive...."

Aaliyah cupped her hands over her mouth in shock. She couldn`t leave now..it was too late. What was I thinking, entering this contest? she thought. She shook her head. It was too late, now...

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]"I have no seen the error of my ways. It was foolish to think my zombies could take care of skilled trainers such as yourselves. Even I couldn't take care of you. As a group and working together, you are strong. But what if you were pitted against one another? What if I told you all that I would kill every single person on watching on this island right now with one simple command."[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Annalyn's mouth dropped. "You dare to threaten innocent bystanders. How large of a cowa-"[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]"Stop right there Doctor. Keep insulting me and I'll kill them now. But let me finish my proposition. I'll tell you where I am and how to get to me. But when you get here, there'll be a series of battles between you all to determine a 'winner' of sorts. And this 'winner' will be given the treasures of the Labyrinth and will walk out of the labyrinth... alive...."[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Roisin could not suppress her rage, just because she was scared, this time.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]THAT'S SICK! YOU MAY HAVE BLOCKED OUR ONLY EXIT BUT WE'LL EITHER FIND OUR WAY TOO YOU OR FIND OUR WAY OUT!" *Not a very heroic rant but it'll do, although it does help that I'm shouting at him from a distance* [/FONT]

"[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Very well, little girl, come seek me out, but you'll die a far more painful death than your friends." Chortled the 'Guardian' and with another high pitched laugh he fell silent again. Roisin hesitated, she didn't want to say much more at risk of death. "I thought so..." the Guardians voice bawled once again.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Suddenly Roisin became aware of her surroundings, now that the dust had settled and all of the chaos was behind them, in the other corridor, she had noticed that she could actually see. The walls and floor weren't dingy and slimy, the walls were of a rough sand stone texture and the walls had flaming torches hanging from them, the floor was an ill flavoured Mosaic, Pink-y-Yellow-y-White-y. Either way the dust had made it the same colour as the walls. [/FONT]

"[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Yanma, I want you to get in your Pokéball." Roisin said flatly, not taking her eyes of the direction of the voice.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Yamyam!" Protested the Dragonfly.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Yanma! Please! Just this once. You'll be safer there."[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Suddenly two of the Pokéballs in Roisins sandy coloured bag erupted, reviling[/FONT] Heracross and Spoink. They stood infront of Roisin.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Hera!" yelled the Bug Pokémon in a defensive sort of way.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Spoooi- Spooooi-" Screamed the Pig Pokémon as he bounced cheerfully. Yanma joined them, they were all in a sort of overprotective protest towards Roisin. Roisins' Three other Pokéballs burst open, her 'lesser known newer Pokémon' emerged. Crawdaunt, Corsola and Dunsparce, all side by side.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Return all of you," She uttered hopelessly as the 5 Pokémon were retreaded to their Pokéballs. "So, how do you guys feel? Fight each other to the death, or fight him to the death?"[/FONT]

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • [[ chomp is back!!!! *Giddy Sounds* I'll post later after I get home. wo0t! ]]

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    [[ chomp is back!!!! *Giddy Sounds* I'll post later after I get home. wo0t! ]]

He is? Did you get a PM or something, well he's due for a big post so... Yayz, I'll post after him then I guess >.>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back