• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Rotom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocklee666

Leader Of the K.O.D.O
Years
  • I went to the old chateau during the day and night, and morning, why does'nt it come out of the T.V? I have all of the badges. I have not beaten the E4 yet though, I'm still training up my team a bit before I go and take on the challenge.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • And it's not a cheat, sometime I get mad and press all the buttons at the same time and it restarts. Personally I think Nintendo added that to make me lose save data, seriously. But I have tried getting that Shiny Rotom... Just I'm warning you not to waste too much time doing it. Good luck ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    ROTOM is unique pokemon that appears after you got National Dex...

I catch it at night... (almost midnight)...

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Go to the Old Chateau in Eterna Forest, around 22:00 to 4:00 at night, talk to the TV, then you have it! That is after you get the national dex.

Znale

Disturbed Morphing Jar
    Years
  • You need the National Dex. You can get it by encountering with all Pokemon in the Sinnoh Pokedex.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    same as the original but instead of blue electric surrounding it it has red/orange

i have 1 :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back