• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    If you have questions on where to find a Pokémon, ask them in THIS thread, and wait to be answered by other members.

Don't post in here unless you are asking/answering a question. Any offtopic posts will be deleted.

shinyGeo

Part heeler, Part Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2007
    Where can i find a diito? (sentence to short)

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    can any one tell me how to catch Arceus and where can I find shieldon's fossil please ?

Arceus cannot be caught yet without using a cheating device.

Fossils are found in the sinnoh underground, just keep digging =P

Where can i find a diito? (sentence to short)

Use the Pokeradar in the grass east of Canalave City, Rare chance to be there :) (if the grass has yellow shine, chances are it's a ditto)

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    loked everywhere for a Dratini and a ugly Feebas can't find them anywhere

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Feebass... just search the GTS, will save you HOURS of hassle =p

Dratini is obtained usin the Super Rod behind the waterfall in mount coronet =P You MUST have the national dex.

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    I have the National Dex and I want to catch Rotom. Everytime I go to Old Chateau and talk the TV, and it just says "The TV has an odd feeling, as though it is staring". Can anyone help me?

Luminous_Reaver

Never good enough
    Years
    Only with a Luxuryball, how, and where do I go?

No stupid tile thing right?

What level are they, 'cause I don't wanna kill it? Especially since it's a pain to find.

And I say "another" because I just got a Feebas egg from a trade.

shinyGeo

Part heeler, Part Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2007
    I have the National Dex and I want to catch Rotom. Everytime I go to Old Chateau and talk the TV, and it just says "The TV has an odd feeling, as though it is staring". Can anyone help me?

You have to go at night i beleive.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2008
    May anyone tell me where I can catch a Nosepass or Swinub? I'm told that Nosepass is somewhere in Mt. Coronet (sp?) but is it with a normal random encounter or with Rock Smash like in R/S/E?

Years
    May anyone tell me where I can catch a Nosepass or Swinub? I'm told that Nosepass is somewhere in Mt. Coronet (sp?) but is it with a normal random encounter or with Rock Smash like in R/S/E?
    Nosepass only appear in swarms and so do Swinub (on route 217).
    You don't need rock smash for Nosepass, you'll encounter them in the grass.

Go to the 2nd city and talk to your rival's sister to find out which Pokémon is swarming, they change every day.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2008
    Nosepass only appear in swarms and so do Swinub (on route 217).
    You don't need rock smash for Nosepass, you'll encounter them in the grass.

Go to the 2nd city and talk to your rival's sister to find out which Pokémon is swarming, they change every day.

Okay, thanks for the information. ^_^

Years
    You don't need to trade a legendary for a feebas on the GTS, just put up a decent pokemon for trade, like Floatzel or Medicham and someone foreign might trade you a Feebas just because they want a pokemon with a foreign name. (Happened to me, I got a japanese feebas in the trade).

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Keep going through Iron mountain until you meet a guy (forgot his name) he'll follow you around until you get out, and at the end he gives you a riolu egg.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    how can I catch Gible please ?

I searched at wayward cave but I didn't find it !

does it need a special way to catch ???

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    how can I catch Gible please ?

I searched at wayward cave but I didn't find it !

does it need a special way to catch ???

There's a secret to the west of the entrance (inside), you need strength to reach it., it leads to the basement.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back