• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RPGMXP] Pokemon Killzone (Help on scripting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    Hello, I;m 12 and I'm making a pokemon game but are completely clueless about scripting. First off, how can you edit the max level, I want to make the max level 500. I also want to add new elements, like Holy and Demon. I also want parts of the game in platform style. Like for example, the player has to go through Beedrill infested woods to get to a city. So the game changes into platform style and you can make the player jump, knife, shoot with handgun, get in tank(or plane, or helicopter, or submarine), get weapon powerups (heavy-machine gun, shotgun, rocket launcher, etc), have pokemon assist you on the way. Much like in metal slug.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Hi. I don't know anything about RPGMXP, but you might get a better response if you posted this thread in the right section of the site. This section is for questions and feedback for the site itself. XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Follow the link that Timbjerr posted, or if you want to choose one or two of those questions instead of asking all of them at one, you could ask in this thread.

However, something like this doesn't belong in this area, soooo it's closing up.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back