• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RU prepared - Won by Sweep

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    ...for a tournament? RU seems like a fun format that I want to try. Post "in" to sign up.

Need a team? Check here and here. Viability rankings.

Rules
    • ORAS RU
    • Single-elimination
    • Best of one (win one battle to win the match-up)
    • Please schedule your matches properly.
    • Complete your battles on our battle server. Preferably post the replay in this thread, or do so after the event has ended if you're worried about counterteaming.
    • Poor sportsmanship can you get disqualified. This is for fun, and luck is a part of the game.
    Participants
    1. wolf
    2. Aurora
    3. Sweep
    4. PokeHunterBlack
    5. Christos
    6. hashtag
    7. punkysaur
    8. Rabinov
    9. Hibikaze
    10. FBI
    11. Archy

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    YESSSSSSSS
    in if aurora and sweep fight each other in the first round
    I'LL PLAY OK
    In like right this second.
    Reminds me of the coupons you get at the store. This one reads, "Free BP". I'm in :^)
    I'm going to get fucking killed here. But in.
    Sorry for the delay, here are the match-ups:

Hibikaze vs. hashtag
    Archy gets a bye
    Christos vs. FBI
    punkysaur vs. PokeHunterBlack
    Sweep gets a bye
    Rabinov vs. Aurora
    wolf gets a bye

After this round there will be no more byes. Also, any battle you win will earn you 3 BP. Tournament winner gets 10 BP and runner-up gets 8. Good luck!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Oops I forgot the deadline. Everyone has until April 30th at 11:59 PM ET.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I battled with FBI yesterday and lost! I don't know if he's saved the replay.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Spoiler:

I'm very sorry for disappearing. :( I'll increase the BP won per battle to 6 to make up for it. Please tell me if you're no longer interested in participating.

Archy vs. Hibikaze
    Christos vs. FBI
    Sweep vs. punkysaur
    wolf vs. Rabinov

Deadline is June 18th at 11:59 PM ET. It's longer than usual because Christos won't be back until the 15th. Remember that you can grab a sample team if necessary.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Round 3! Christos was given the win because FBI has been inactive for two days and didn't bother to schedule the match.

Archy vs. Christos
    Sweep vs. Rabinov

Deadline is June 26th at 11:59 PM ET. Good luck to everyone, especially Rabinov fufufu.

Back