• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rubik's Cube

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    Ohyes. It lies somewhere in my closet XD
    But I never actually solved it :x

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I'm glad everyone is so interested! O.O

Yeah....the day I got it I sat down and memorized all the moves. Took a while, but once you have them down you can solve it no matter how scrambled it is =P

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I've never been able to solve a Rubik's Cube. One of my friends is a genius at them though, but I can't afford to spend the time to solve it on my own. So I just take the stickers off and put them in the right place. XD;

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    I've never been able to solve it. My sister just got one recently, and together we learned how to solve one side.

Now we're stuck.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    My friend has one of those cubes. I don't think she's ever gonna solve it, though....:/
    And as for me, I've never solved one. I don't have that type of attention span.

Kid: *slaps down a solved cube* GOT IT!!
    Hahah, I love those commercials. :D

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Rubik's Cubes and this type of thing are like my enemies. They make my head hurt and I hate them so much. Yes, I *am* aware the link is to a children's game, but I can NOT do them! They end up making me angry so I decide to stop very quickly...

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Rubik's Cubes and this type of thing are like my enemies. They make my head hurt and I hate them so much. Yes, I *am* aware the link is to a children's game, but I can NOT do them! They end up making me angry so I decide to stop very quickly...

You just have to practice at them for a while...it's all about memorizing patterns and such. But it's fine if you're not into those kinds of puzzles ^_^...I wasn't quite sure how to start the game because I epic fail at Japanese.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years

I beat that in 1 min 12 seconds. ^^

I've solved Rubik's cubes before, it just takes me a long time...

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    You just have to practice at them for a while...it's all about memorizing patterns and such. But it's fine if you're not into those kinds of puzzles ^_^...I wasn't quite sure how to start the game because I epic fail at Japanese.

I can't read Japanese either XD Just click the red bar and then click the picture you want to move into the space

I beat that in 1 min 12 seconds. ^^

Ahh no way, I ended up clicking random boxes in frustration XD

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I've brought my time down recently, I can now do a side in 10 seconds. It's a pity I can't get more than 3 sides done at any one time :P

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I know how to solve it with a video, but I can't be bothered actually taking time to learn the order when I have vocabulary to study for. :p I can now solve two sides just whenever, but it takes a good five to ten minutes. Before I even watched anything, I once had a Rubik's Cube that I was so frustrated with, that I threw it against a brick wall, shattering the block into little blocks, which also shattered into fractions of little blocks. :33;

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I know how to solve it with a video, but I can't be bothered actually taking time to learn the order when I have vocabulary to study for. :p I can now solve two sides just whenever, but it takes a good five to ten minutes. Before I even watched anything, I once had a Rubik's Cube that I was so frustrated with, that I threw it against a brick wall, shattering the block into little blocks, which also shattered into fractions of little blocks. :33;

Who knew a simple puzzle could cause so much rage O.O

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Who knew a simple puzzle could cause so much rage O.O
    Hey, now you're a rockstar, get your game on, go playyy, that was years ago. I was only eleven or twelve and I was pissed off xDD. It made me feel better, though, if you're wondering. :]]

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Hey, now you're a rockstar, get your game on, go playyy, that was years ago. I was only eleven or twelve and I was pissed off xDD. It made me feel better, though, if you're wondering. :]]

XD Smash Mouth quote.....

I'm sure it did. It can be kinda frustrating, but it's fun once you know how to do it. =P

Back