• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rubik's Cube

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I used to do it in about 3 and a half minutes. Now my Rubik's Cube is broken, gotta fix it. My dad could solve it too, he taught me.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Rubik's Cubes and this type of thing are like my enemies. They make my head hurt and I hate them so much. Yes, I *am* aware the link is to a children's game, but I can NOT do them! They end up making me angry so I decide to stop very quickly...

Heehee, I know what you mean. Those are so annoying!!

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Ugh, puzzles. >.< I can do one side of a Rubik's Cube, but I've never solved the whole thing because I'm too impatient to just sit there fiddling with it. A bunch of people I know can solve the things in a minute or so, so I just watch them. xP

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    Rubik's Cubes and this type of thing are like my enemies. They make my head hurt and I hate them so much. Yes, I *am* aware the link is to a children's game, but I can NOT do them! They end up making me angry so I decide to stop very quickly...

That was easy, took like less then 20 seconds :S
    Rubiks cubes are pretty hard, but they are good for training brains into some logic ;D, plus it's good if you want to learn to stop getting angry easy.

My best was like 5 minutes, I don't care about the time, rather getting it done.

Back