• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Ruby Remake: Pokemon Hoen Hero's

Status
Not open for further replies.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
  • And now with my "Expert" analysis.

I understand the point your trying to make with this project but...all it is, is playing the same story on the same game, all it really seems is that your adding things but altogether we will still be playing Ruby that Nintendo has given us, like someone stated above I suggest you remake it on Firered although it will be a long shot it will definitaly pay off.

Now for my CC.

I don't like the new tiles, the PC is alright but the houses aren't good at all but that's my opinion.

Anyway good luck with this I guess...

Galexio

Pokémon Professor Assistant
    Years
  • More info?

The idea of updating Ruby's maps and OW sprites sounds really pleasing. The sprites look a slightly bit more realistic than their Chibi OW appearances in R/S/E.
    You claim that the scripts have been tweaked a bit; can we get more information as to how it changes from the original R/S/E story?
    Also, I think (and it's just a suggestion) that if you added the Day/Night system into your remake would make it a bit more pleasing. Coming from a guy who began with Sapphire, I have never had the opportunity to try G/S/C's day/night system, and seeing the game in eternal sunshine (Seriously, daylight @ 11:37 PM) is just a bit odd for me.

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
  • i like the game but it seems too un-original to me :S
    i dont mean to make you feel bad but making a hack-rom
    its for using imagination to create something unique, well
    at least that's what i think :)

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • mikefromto, please don't bump threads that haven't been active in over a month. This thread hasn't been active since 2010 so yeah.

dragonface, if you would ever like this thread to be reopened just message either myself, giradialkia or karatekid552.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back