• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rumors of Pokémon RPG for Wii

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
Years
  • This would be a dream come true. But I doubt it, its just some random dream that transformed into a rumor because someone is delusional and really wants this to happen.

Melash

Back for now.
    Years
  • That would be awesome, but I highly doubt it. Too bad, I have a Wii, and I would play it for hours on end....

Bleuhorn

The Space Cowboy.
    Years
  • This would be a dream come true. But I doubt it, its just some random dream that transformed into a rumor because someone is delusional and really wants this to happen.
    I'm not going to claim that this should not or will not happen but it is still much possible, you know? Colo./XD sold pretty darn well. Why not make a brand new game that would differ from the previous titles?

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I think it would be fun, though moving with the wii remote might be abit difficult

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
  • I'm not going to claim that this should not or will not happen but it is still much possible, you know? Colo./XD sold pretty darn well. Why not make a brand new game that would differ from the previous titles?

I didn't like the whole "shadow" theme in XD. I'd like a Pokemon Stadium 3, that couldn't go wrong. :)

NoriakiZ

Rookie
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2012
    That would be cool, but I don't see Nintendo making a RPG Pokemon game for Wii.

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
  • If they did come out with a Pokemon RPG for the Wii, I'll have to go out and buy a Wii just for the RPG, haha

Sevre90210

insert title here <----
    Years
  • Colosseum had this Final Fantasy meets Pokemon feel that I loved.I'd love to see something like it on the Wii,I got Battle Revolution last Christmas and it hasn't been in my Wii's disk drive (or Wii-drive as I like to call it) since. Also a Pokemon MMORPG would be awesome! But not on the Wii, on the PC.....well maybe on the Wii,but I can only imagine it on the PC.

Anyway until someone announces something like this to be released I'm going to go hide away in my shell,teaching my Walrein to use thunderbolt.It's going well.....

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    I would like being able to design a character for the RPG, for ultimate customizable abilities.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2009
    Yeh a rpg for the wii would be a good idea.
    they could even make pokemon battles occur on the overworld that would be GREAT

Back