• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Runescape.... Wait, what?

Guren

Troll
    Years
    I was bored while woodcutting, so I decided to take a screenshot >__<

Years
    A screen shot parade could be fun.

Another idea, Cello, do you think you could keep a list in the OP of everyone's account names? Eg.

Archer - CrazyArcherz
    Guren - Pyre Guthix

Last edited:

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    A screen shot parade could be fun.

Another idea, Cello, do you think you could keep a list in the OP of everyone's account names? Eg.

Archer - CrazyArcherz
    Guren - Pyre Guthix

Sure thing. I'll hop to it when I get home. I'm on my phone at work right now so it might would take awhile from here.

I want to play runescape baaaad, but I got loaded down with projects since next week is Thanksgiving. Didn't they have a small event for that once?

I've been quest craving here lately.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I have like 50 accounts, but I really only play Samurai 6 0(84), and QuilavaKing(16) now.

I'd be happy to do some of the 2 person quests with you cello. (How many are there for f2p again? I can only think of the shield of arrav. lol)

Years
    Bit of advice here. Would I be able to do Vampire Slayer? My levels and equipment are below:

And since we're all taking screenies,

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Bit of advice here. Would I be able to do Vampire Slayer?
    Wait until 25 Attack/Strength/Defence, I'd say. It's not a really hard quest, but it might give you a little trouble. Then again, I haven't done F2P quests in a really long time.

Also, I personally recommend the scimitar over the longsword. The scimitar has a lower strength bonus, but it's faster.

Purple Materia - Olivine City

god it needs anti-aliasing soooo bad

Years
    Wait until 25 Attack/Strength/Defence, I'd say. It's not a really hard quest, but it might give you a little trouble. Then again, I haven't done F2P quests in a really long time.

I don't mind grinding, so I'll just take on Guards until then. I'm now 22/20/20 with 24 Const. and Overall Lv 26.
    Also, I personally recommend the scimitar over the longsword. The scimitar has a lower strength bonus, but it's faster.
    god it needs anti-aliasing soooo bad
    lol, it's a shortsword. And you can turn on AA in the graphics menu. I have mind on max AA, I think. Look at the difference with my screenshot.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    *UP TOP!*, The player roster is up. I'l update'er when we get more people.

@Purple Materia,
    Awesome RS Name! You can't turn the anti-aliasing up? I have it up to 4x, and everything's lookin' pretty smooth.

@QuilavaKing,
    Sounds like a plan! Which yeah, Shield of Arrav is about it unfortunately, ha ha. Unless they added a new quest that requires help from a friend.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    @Cello
    Thanks. :3 I wanted Viridian City and Pallet Town, but they were all taken. And no, my onboard doesn't support it. It really sucks, but oh well.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Well my 5770 runs it at fullscreen with max AA no problem. Something to look forward to?
    Definitely. I had a taste of it on my friend's beast of a rig and I gotta say.. it's definitely gone a long way.

Years
    I swear it's easy to grind in this game. I ended up going from Level/Atk/Str/Def/Con of 26/20/20/20/22 to 33/29/25/25/28 in under two hours. I finished Vampire Slayer and now I don't see what I was fussing about. I used two pieces of cooked meat - healing 60HP.

I hit a sad realisation. My Full Black is now obsolete. Should I start pursuing Full Myth?

Guren

Troll
    Years
    Yeah, I know! :o Within two days, my Combat Level went from 34 to 50 >__< (After doing Dragon Slayer my Strength went up 4 levels and my Defence went up 8 levels xD).

And yeah, I'd recommend going for full Mythril, unless you've got no money to spare.

EDIT: We should also do something for clans, on the OP (or some other post); like who belongs to what clan, or a list, etc.

Last edited:

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    I swear it's easy to grind in this game. I ended up going from Level/Atk/Str/Def/Con of 26/20/20/20/22 to 33/29/25/25/28 in under two hours. I finished Vampire Slayer and now I don't see what I was fussing about. I used two pieces of cooked meat - healing 60HP.

I hit a sad realisation. My Full Black is now obsolete. Should I start pursuing Full Myth?

Mithril is actually kind of hard to get, I believe, the platelegs in the Grand Exchange.
    I'd wait untill adamant, and stick with that for a while (it takes a while to get full rune on F2P)

Thanksgiving. Didn't they have a small event for that once?

Twice. One last year, one year before.

Also, an Iron Dragon Slayer task! Yay!
    I hope I get really lucky and get two Dragon Plateleg drops again!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I finally decided to get back to work on Ignis Arrow...

I've got a lot of work to do. XD

Last edited:
    Years
    Mithril is actually kind of hard to get, I believe, the platelegs in the Grand Exchange.
    I'd wait untill adamant, and stick with that for a while (it takes a while to get full rune on F2P)

Twice. One last year, one year before.

Also, an Iron Dragon Slayer task! Yay!
    I hope I get really lucky and get two Dragon Plateleg drops again!
    Yeah, I guess I'll focus on getting some decent black(colour-wise) boots and a Black Scimmy over the shortsword (considering I've been advised against a longsword). How does that sound? Any suggestions of F2P boots?

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Yeah, I guess I'll focus on getting some decent black(colour-wise) boots and a Black Scimmy over the shortsword (considering I've been advised against a longsword). How does that sound? Any suggestions of F2P boots?
    Black boots are only available for members. The only boots that a F2P player can get are the Fighter and Fancy boots, which both offer the same stats. You have to go through the Stronghold of Security, which is in Barbarian Village. Bring food; strong monsters lurk at the end. You'll also get some money for completing each level (four in all)

As for grinding, yeah, it's easy to level in the beginning. But it gets waaay longer after 70. It took me three months to get 99 Fishing from 80-99, and I spent hours each day.

Mithril equipment, as with all low tier equipment, is somewhat hard to get off of the Grand Exchange. The best way to get your armour is off of the Grand Exchange, but if the offer won't complete, you can get Mithril and Adamant armour from the stores. I believe you can get helmets in Barbarian Village, platebodies in Varrock, platelegs in Al Kharid, and the shields in Falador, but for whatever reason, some stores don't sell black or Mithril equipment.

Weapons. You can get swords and longswords in Varrock, and scimitars in Al Kharid.

Also, you should use the best armour you can afford and wear. Once you get to level 50 Defence, you'll have to finish Dragon Slayer before you can wear the Rune platebody. Also, since Rune has a very high demand and rarity, a full set of Rune costs 180k as of now.

If you need money, I can spare some by the way.

Guren

Troll
    Years
    Black boots are only available for members. The only boots that a F2P player can get are the Fighter and Fancy boots, which both offer the same stats. You have to go through the Stronghold of Security, which is in Barbarian Village. Bring food; strong monsters lurk at the end. You'll also get some money for completing each level (four in all)

As for grinding, yeah, it's easy to level in the beginning. But it gets waaay longer after 70. It took me three months to get 99 Fishing from 80-99, and I spent hours each day.

Mithril equipment, as with all low tier equipment, is somewhat hard to get off of the Grand Exchange. The best way to get your armour is off of the Grand Exchange, but if the offer won't complete, you can get Mithril and Adamant armour from the stores. I believe you can get helmets in Barbarian Village, platebodies in Varrock, platelegs in Al Kharid, and the shields in Falador, but for whatever reason, some stores don't sell black or Mithril equipment.

Weapons. You can get swords and longswords in Varrock, and scimitars in Al Kharid.

Also, you should use the best armour you can afford and wear. Once you get to level 50 Defence, you'll have to finish Dragon Slayer before you can wear the Rune platebody. Also, since Rune has a very high demand and rarity, a full set of Rune costs 180k as of now.

If you need money, I can spare some by the way.
    I found it very easy to get each armor set off the Grand Exchange o.o As soon as I wanted to buy it, I got it :3

And it's 40 Defence, not 50 by the way :)

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    I found it very easy to get each armor set off the Grand Exchange o.o As soon as I wanted to buy it, I got it :3

And it's 40 Defence, not 50 by the way :)

The GE is kinda crazy actually. I've been forging bronze stuff and selling it on there in no more than 10 mins, if not immediately. Which is weird. Just another fun mining cycle, though.

I can't wait to be done with homework. I get this week off, so I can finally play. :D

FilbertTheFox

.:Welcome to Reality:. (>o.O)>
    Years
    It is a good game no doubt, My account is level 128 but i don't play anymore which i'm really proud for because it's a hard game to stop playing.
    It's easily addicting but a good game hands down.

Back