• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Runescape.... Wait, what?

Guren

Troll
Years
  • Currently working on my Runecrafting... I must say, it's the most tiring skill I've had to do thus far :|. I was at level 2 this morning, and I'm at level 28 right now :D.

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    I'm waiting for the Christmas event, and praying it'll give exp and QP rewards.

Guren

Troll
    Years
  • Oh yeah.. the Christmas event! How about we brainstorm a bunch of possible Christmas prizes?

I came up with the gingerbread man outfit :3.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Yeah, I'm done now. All of these recent updates killed the game for me. I really liked the Wilderness updates; I felt like I could go through it and actually explore it. Now that the PKers are going to run through it once again, I can't even go near it. Now, besides that, every update seems to throw off the balance Jagex tried so hard to perfect. Increasing gained EXP, adding overpowered weapons, and of course, Dungeoneering. So now I have to play a mini-game that's not even fun to reach level 99 in everything?

So now I've lost all interest in RuneScape.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm done now. All of these recent updates killed the game for me. I really liked the Wilderness updates; I felt like I could go through it and actually explore it. Now that the PKers are going to run through it once again, I can't even go near it. Now, besides that, every update seems to throw off the balance Jagex tried so hard to perfect. Increasing gained EXP, adding overpowered weapons, and of course, Dungeoneering. So now I have to play a mini-game that's not even fun to reach level 99 in everything?

So now I've lost all interest in RuneScape.
    Oh, you're missing out tbh. Exploring the wilderness is no fun now, because there's no actual danger. Try going out there on a low pop world/late at night and exploring it... there's actually a sense of danger that's completely missing the way it is now.

The wilderness is useless for anyone but PKers if they bring it back though. They're moving everything out of the wilderness, so you don't have to go out there to get to it.

Years
  • I play all the time!!! I'm a member and my RS name is : Decaf Bread.

Message me and be like YO DAWG I HERD YOU LIKE POKEMON WASSUP?!?!?!?! or something. :D

Last edited:

Guren

Troll
    Years
  • I got a membership yesterday for Christmas :D !

Anywho, I voted 'yes' for the wilderness and free trade poll. I'd like to see that again.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    On that referendum, I voted Don't Mind.

I don't really mind what direction it goes in. If it's passed, yay. More PKing means more uses for food, so I'll make quite a buck off of selling fish. But if it's not passed (which won't happen - 90% voted yes) then I'll stick to what's happening now, which I'm fine with.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I voted "yes".

Sure, when wilderness was around, I never killed anyone and always got killed myself, but whatever. Wilderness and PKing, in m opinion, make Runescape, and I was pretty devestated when free trade and wilderness were taken away. So yeah, that's why I voted yes. :)

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I have gotten back to playing Runescape recently. The new updates are pretty cool and the game improved from what it was a few years ago (when I stopped playing).
    Currently I'm considering getting a membership again, but I need to save up for other things.

Free trade and wilderness being fun again? Sure!

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Behind the Scenes - January.

Spoiler:

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    I wonder what skill will require level 70 to get into Zaros GWD...
    Oh God I hope it's not something tedius like Fletching, Agility, or Woodcutting D:

Back