• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV RWBY

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Should we start theory-crafting onto whom we think may be chosen to be the new maidens, if it comes to it? :3

Spoiler:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Should we start theory-crafting onto whom we think may be chosen to be the new maidens, if it comes to it? :3
    I read this theory of Yang receiving maiden powers from her mother, Raven Branwen (who possibly gained the powers from Summer Rose, which ties in with Qrow's bitter remark at the intimacy-based selection).

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I read this theory of Yang receiving maiden powers from her mother, Raven Branwen (who possibly gained the powers from Summer Rose, which ties in with Qrow's bitter remark at the intimacy-based selection).

You know, the first person I was considering was Yang receiving Summer's powers. XD I haven't read any fan theories or lore stuff outside of the show itself, so I'm not too in-the-know.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    You know, the first person I was considering was Yang receiving Summer's powers. XD I haven't read any fan theories or lore stuff outside of the show itself, so I'm not too in-the-know.
    Plus the fact that
    Spoiler:

Back