• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ryziken's Island of Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
Years
  • Thankies, I would recommmend you to anyone looking for DW pokes. And I will make sure these go to good use.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Hi~~ I would really like a Meowth, Psyduck, and a Staryu c: The gender doesn't really matter to me at the moment..

My Pokemon White Friend Code is 3955 1892 7099 c:

Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2020
    I'd like Gligar, Vulpix, and Spiritomb please :)

My FC is 4513 5386 6621.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    Hello ryziken ♥
    I was just wondering if you can give me an Eevee(Female), Elekid(Male) and last Vulpix(Female) :)
    Thank you in advance :)
    FC : 4728-2606-9987 Dev

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2012
    Hey, do you have a chlorophyll bulbasaur? If not that's cool. I would also like a poliwag and gligar please. My friend code is 4212 6095 4151. Add me on white! PM me when you want to trade, I will be away for an hour or so right now though. I have all power items

ryziken

Neutral scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Hey, do you have a chlorophyll bulbasaur? If not that's cool. I would also like a poliwag and gligar please. My friend code is 4212 6095 4151. Add me on white! PM me when you want to trade, I will be away for an hour or so right now though. I have all power items

Unfortunately, I do not have many DW starters at the moment. If I get some good ones on the GTS in the future, I may put em up, though :)

I can give you poliwag and gligar. You don't need to give me power items, or anything really. What I'm after right now is a Fire Stone, so if u happen to have a spare one of those, that'd be awesome; if not, dont worry bout it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2012
    Thanks man, when will you be on? And I can get you 3 fire stones. Instead of bulbasaur, I'll take a magic armor Abra. Message me when you're ready, gunna do dishes and then I'll check my computer again. Thanks man

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    Hey, I know you've been kept really busy with this thread. Could I please get a dw vulpix and/or dw poliwag? I dont have any of the dw pokemon that you're looking for :( but I do have some items that I can give you, need anything specific? Nice list btw
    White FC: 4943 0514 1615

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2012
    can i have skamory, bagon, and elekid.
    Friend Code Pokemon Black: 1421 1521 2374

ryziken

Neutral scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I can hook u up, and as long as you order on my thread, you don't have to give me anything in return ;)

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    Hi there :) could i possibly have a Drought Vulpix? Do you know the Iv's? Not to worry if you don't :)

My friend code:1850 2018 3244

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    Could I get
    Female Abra - Magic guard
    Female Tangela - Regenerator

I could offer
    Female Chimecho (noticed you didnt have one)
    male mawile (ice punch)
    male koffing (dark pulse)
    male larvitar (Stealth rock)
    Beldum - light metal (Iron head) - Newer addition

^^

FC: 2150 7613 2632

Last edited:

Ashera

Mysterious Kitsune
    Years
  • Vulpix

Thanks for directing me to your thread, Ryziken!
    I would like urgently need a female Dream World Vulpix and Bagon. (Need to breed for Spring Tournament in April - That's SOON!)
    My Time Zone is EST.
    Friend Code: 5243-1306-8096

I'll keep an eye out for those Pokemon that you need. I'd be happy to help. I know that I've seen Numel and Phanpy before, and today I saw a Seel, but it was male.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back