• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ryziken's Island of Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryziken

Neutral scientist
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I'm very interested in a DW Girafarig is you can get a hold of one.

I will have to breed it later, as I am about to go have dinner. I should be on same time tomorrow though. Will that be all? You can order two more if you'd like :)

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Hello Ryziken! I noticed this thread just in time! =] I'd like to place an order please.

Female Eevee
    Female Magikarp
    Female Abra

My FC is in my signature. And hopefully I will be stalking these forums enough today that you can message me when your done. Or, just post on your thread, cause I'll probably be lurking there as well. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2020
    Hi,

Thanks again for the Dream World Pokémon you gave me ealier :D I was wondering if I could ask for another. I would really like a Vulpix if possible. Could you please give me one?

Greetings and thanks,

Mitchell.

Years
  • I can donate a female Ice Body Seel.
    My friend code is in my signature.

I can donate a female Ice Body Seel.
    My friend code is in my signature.

Last edited:

roxas123

Trainer
    Years
  • Wow Ryziken, this is the most amazing giveaway thread ever. I don't have any of those listed Pokemon but I do have a Male Global Link Lucario and Arceus if you'd like either of them to clone. I'd like to order:

Female DW Eevee
    Female DW Dratini
    Female DW Bagon

If thats ok and your still taking orders. I'm in no rush to get them. My Pokemon Black Friend Code is : 3439 8075 5366. Again thank you very very much!

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I really want a treeko
    Lapras
    And squirtle
    Friend code is 3869 3269 7552
    You work hard my friend

Also my game is pokemon black

Last edited:

ryziken

Neutral scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I really want a treeko
    Lapras
    And squirtle
    Friend code is 3869 3269 7552
    You work hard my friend

Also my game is pokemon black

Sorry, I don't offer DW starters. If you'd like to revise your order, feel free. Or if you just want lapras, I can do that.

I would love to have a Magic bounce female Espeon, if not too much trouble!

I can give you the eevee, but I lack the time/resources to evolve everything, which is why I only offer first-stage mons.

I tried to make that obvious in the first post, please let me know if it's still confusing!!

Years
  • I can give you the eevee, but I lack the time/resources to evolve everything, which is why I only offer first-stage mons.

I tried to make that obvious in the first post, please let me know if it's still confusing!!

Sure an Eevee would be great! Getting gen 5 soon!
    My fault, didn't read it carefully enough!

PokeFreak201306

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • May i Please have:
    Female Eevee (Swift Dream World move?)
    Female Dratini
    Female Vulpix
    All with Dream world abilities please :)

Last edited:

ryziken

Neutral scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    May i Please have:
    Female Eevee (Swift Dream World move?)
    Female Dratini
    Female Vulpix
    All with Dream world abilities please :)

If you're asking for me to teach Swift, I'm sorry, but I don't do move requests. I have your order ready, otherwise. Watch for my PM at some point.

Dalek_Kabu

Resident Fossil
    Years
  • hey ryz could i get a female hippo and female anorith and a female dryskin jynx if ya got one evolved if not smoochum is fine ill toss ya a couple nice ones in return just cause your so uber epic :D

PokeFreak201306

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • If you're asking for me to teach Swift, I'm sorry, but I don't do move requests. I have your order ready, otherwise. Watch for my PM at some point.
    Yeah thats fine i just thought it would have it cause its a dream world specific move but yeah when your ready to trade just PM me

ryziken

Neutral scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Yeah thats fine i just thought it would have it cause its a dream world specific move but yeah when your ready to trade just PM me

Oh I see. Yeah most of them don't have their DW moves, since they can't be bred down (I don't clone).

PokeFreak201306

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Oh I see. Yeah most of them don't have their DW moves, since they can't be bred down (I don't clone).
    Alright that makes sense lol, and yeah i dont like any form of cheating :/
    whenever you are ready to trade let me know :)

Can I have :
    Female Abra
    Female Poliwag
    Female Pichu
    All with their Dream World Abilityies Please :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2020
    Hi, I was wondering if you're still giving away dream world pokémon. If you still are I would like a female Nidoran if possible. Thanks in advance :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back