• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

S & S Pokemon Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShreyasPokemon

wants battles only...
    Years
    @JOSHIKINZ: I would like your Mamoswine please ^_^
    @Jahz: I would like your Hadou Mew and Haley Mew with redistribution rights please ^_^ If I am not allowed to redis them, please tell me, so I can choose diffrent events I can redis ^_^

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    Even when I'm on shreyas whitelist I STILL get ignored. What a way to run your thread. Shame shame.

ShreyasPokemon

wants battles only...
    Years
    @ psycho86wardbg: Sorry about that. ;-; I usually scroll down quickly depending on the trainer avatar rather than actually looking at the post. ;-; Anyway... I would like:
    Kyogre (OT: Linkino) Lv. 50, UT- Modest Nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/31/31/31.
    Sceptile (shiny, OT: Newts) Lv. 50- Timid Nature. Iv's- 31/6/30/31/31/31/31. HP Ice 70. Ev's- 4 HP, 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed.
    Swellow (OT: TODD666) Lv. 100- Jolly Nature. Iv's- 31/31/29/31/31/31. Ev's- 4 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed.

You will be awarded 2 point(s) because I was so careless. And which means now you have 3 points thanks to your request.
    JOSHIKINZ, you have 1 point(s)

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    Okey dokie sounds good. By the way, do I still keep the 5 credits that I had from your old thread? And I have a favor to ask regarding the heatran... Can I have the ev'd version and then an UT version? I'm sure your trade partner can wipe ev's ;)

ShreyasPokemon

wants battles only...
    Years
    Okey dokie sounds good. By the way, do I still keep the 5 credits that I had from your old thread? And I have a favor to ask regarding the heatran... Can I have the ev'd version and then an UT version? I'm sure your trade partner can wipe ev's ;)

lol I would, but there is only one problem... the modest Heatran is level 100 D:
    If there is a way to ev train like that, I would love to wipe out evs for you since I have collected plenty of those berries ;)

(If there is a way.... I beg you to tell me cause I dont want a scarf set, I want the HeaTrap)

you still have that 5 points...

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    Ahhh man. I was so pumped to run like 5 different sets off that heatran. I'm sure I can just have someone ev it with AR...

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    @JOSHIKINZ: I would like your Mamoswine please ^_^
    @Jahz: I would like your Hadou Mew and Haley Mew with redistribution rights please ^_^ If I am not allowed to redis them, please tell me, so I can choose diffrent events I can redis ^_^

Ok ^^, can you clone???? 25 char

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
    Small update for my part^_^

S & S Pokemon Emporium
    S & S Pokemon Emporium

My Palkia:Hasty/Pressure(ONLY ME AND PSYCHO HAVE REDIS)
    30/26/30/30/30/31
    Comes at level 70 UT

S & S Pokemon Emporium
    S & S Pokemon Emporium
    S & S Pokemon Emporium

My Poliwag:Calm/Damp
    31/28/31/31/31/31
    Comes at level 1 UT

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Hi, just to remind you of our trade of yesterday =), can we do it now? And BTW, mi thread's first post was messed up =P, i fixed and now you can check for something you want =), i'll wait your answer.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    CMT for this

S & S Pokemon Emporium

Latias (Shiny): Modest/ Levitate
    4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    9/9/30/31/3/28
    Surf, Draco Meteor, Thunderbolt, Trick
    Neko

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back