• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] S/V + Arceus megathread [Shiny Galarian Moltres up for trades]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hi, do you still have Walking Wake and Iron Leaves for trade? If yes then what would you want in return for them?

These are the shinies I have:
    - in SV: ocean pattern Vivillon, Pawmi, Lechonk in a Love Ball, Iron Valiant, Iron Thorns and Flutter Mane (all but Flutter Mane were caught by me)
    - in SwSh: Snom and Marill (both caught by me)

From Events I have the first Gen 9 "release period" event Flying Pikachu with Fly and Classic Ribbon but it isn't untouched since I got it in a trade and the first person used it a little first so it's at level 8 instead of at level 5.

In SV I also have Ability Patches that I can add to the deal and in SwSh I believe I have one or two Apriballs left but I forgot what kind of Apriball it was so I would have to go and check if you are interested in that. Let me know if you are interested in any of these.

Edit: I can also hunt any other shiny Violet Paradox for you if you want since I have a bunch of Herba Mystica for sandwiches and a shiny charm so it shouldn't take long.

Days
    • Seen Jun 1, 2023
    I need a regular spinda in bdsp pretty plz, the desperation has long set in weeks ago and I feel insanity creeping closely in its wake

Years
    • they/them
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    thanks a lot! I've got them both, so I'd only be needing some non-eng of either for breeding purposes :>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back