• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] S/V + Arceus megathread [Shiny Galarian Moltres up for trades]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Days
    • Seen Sep 21, 2023
    Do you happen to have a shiny dreepy/drakloak/dragapult. I ve got shiny deino if you wanna trade. Also i was looking for a legit Ursaluna to trade via Pokemon Home. I ve got lots of shiny maybe we can trade :D. Thank you in advance!

Years
    • they/them
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    @andrewx3gr
    I don't have a shiny dreepy line, but I can add it to my list of those to look for when hunting! :)

I do have ursaluna, and might have a shiny laying around if you want to trade :> let me know

Years
    • they/them
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    shinies [shiny for shiny, or shiny for 1 apriball, only please]
    galarian moltres (only accepting shiny legendaries)
    hisuian liligant
    noivern
    ursaring, ursaluna
    gyarados
    togetic
    shinx, luxio, luxray
    buizel, floatzel
    riolu
    flutter mane
    pawniard
    vaporeon (swapping for other shiny eeveelutions)
    donphan
    girafarig

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Hello! Just thought I'd let you know that the current version of PC doesn't support the '@' function, when the site is updated to XF later (hopefully) this year it will though, but for now you need to either 'Like' the person's post or use the 'Respond' funtion to notify someone you've responded. 👍

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back