• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

s9's Shinys, EV'd, Event's, and now IV breeding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Hi! I'm back again and this time I'm sure I have better pokemon. I'm interested in these;
    alamos darkrai !
    pcp ut! june 19th and july 8th
    july 18th arceus docile!x2
    10anniv ho oh
    10 aniv dragonite
    tru shaymin
    wcs milotic
    saikyou dragonite

Check my thread and see if there's anything that interests you, and what you would be willing to trade.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • Hi! I'm back again and this time I'm sure I have better pokemon. I'm interested in these;
    alamos darkrai !
    pcp ut! june 19th and july 8th
    july 18th arceus docile!x2
    10anniv ho oh
    10 aniv dragonite
    tru shaymin
    wcs milotic
    saikyou dragonite

Check my thread and see if there's anything that interests you, and what you would be willing to trade.

nothing i really needed sorry but if you get some shiny ev'd i dont have just drop by and tell me

Gabster26

Dragon tamer
    Years
  • Hi i am interested in your EV'd alakazam would you accept a shiny Ev'd Forretress (354/217/416/140/147/79)(Relaxed)?

IsTonDialo

Aaaaaa Katerina rapsei kwlo...
    Years
  • Hi there i'm interested in your absol so here's my offer....100 lvl 10Anniv Entei or 76 lvl 10ANNIV ho-oh.If you are not interested i also can give you ev'd pkmn....

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Hey man im wiling to trade you a shiny phione for the ev'd scizor or for the ev'd tyranitar. The phione is UT and legit. Let me know soon plz

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back