• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

s9's Shinys, EV'd, Event's, and now IV breeding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Oh, then what would you like me to trade you, like what pokemon do you want? maybe a shiny latios, shiny latias, or shiny giratina? Or what other pokemon do you want?

Hey shinyninetales, I'm really sorry for not reading your rules and I'm alos sorry for making you mad. If you don't accept my offer, that's fine. I won't bother you again. I just don't have ev train pokemon like you and you other friends do. I'm really bad at ev training pokemon even after I had read the instructions. So I was trying to make good trades and good deals with other players so I get some. I also wanted to be friends with you and the others so we can trade and battle on our pokemon games. Because I don't have many friends to play pokemon games with.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Hey I looked in your "looking for..." profile. and it said you are looking for a shiny latios, right? If you want one, I can trade you the one I have for the Shiny evd scizor. If you want too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Hey! I finally have some evd pokemon. I was thinking about offering my shiny evd metagross for your Evd smeargle?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Well... how about.... well, I know you have an evd shiny weavile, but I have an evd shiny jolly weavile with an incredible speed (it's speed stats is 383)

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    well.... Isn't there.... well... any pokemon that you want, besides a celebi and salamance?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Like what pokemon do you not have? I looked at your wanted list and all it said is a salamance and a celebi.

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    I'LL TRADE YOU EITHER A SHINY VGC09 MILOTIC OR SHINY 10 ANNIV CELEBI FOR UR SHINY MOVIE 08 SHAYMIN

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    That was the wanted list I was talking about

hmmm... Hey I know you only accept evd pokemon, but would you like an UT shiny latias. OR a shiny evd Giratina.

Last edited:

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • I'LL TRADE YOU EITHER A SHINY VGC09 MILOTIC OR SHINY 10 ANNIV CELEBI FOR UR SHINY MOVIE 08 SHAYMIN
    I already have the milotic but what nature is celebi?
    That was the wanted list I was talking about

hmmm... Hey I know you only accept evd pokemon, but would you like an UT shiny latias. OR a shiny evd Giratina.

You already offered me both of those and i said no to both of them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Sigh.... Daah man! I give up!

Would..... you.... like, well maybe, a shiny ut vulpix? It knows energy ball, fire blast, hynosis, attract.

Hey I finally got a shiny evd adamant salamance with dragon dance and outrage, from someone, just for you. I'm really not so sure about the IV's, But I calculate it and I'm pretty sure it has the IV's You are looking for. I will trade it to you for your evd smeargle.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back