• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabi96 3D Pokemon Models/Papercraft

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2011
    Aw you did those by yourself? They are very nice.
    I only did Glalie by myself but haven't built it yet. (and even that one wasn't from scratch, i riped it)
    Check out the ones i built at Trashed Gallery.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
  • Those are some great papercraft models you got there. I always thought that it's an amazing art as it transforms 2D into 3D, and then you're making and designing your own which I think is incredible.
    I especially like your model of Snivy, it's so simple yet so amazing -- I don't know why i think it's your best model out of your collection, but I think it's because when I look at it, I just think "That's Snivy alright". Everything about it is downright awesome, and it just totally gives out the Snivy aura.

Great work, hope to see you make a Groudon one day, cause that's my favourite Pokemon. :P

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2017
    i like your papercrafts :) yours seem more professional then others ive tried to make.

any chance i can bribe you into modeling a cubone for me? :) not found a SINGLE decent cubone papercraft, sadly. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    Wow, you look really good at it! Is this origami, or paper mache(The dent made me wonder.)? I'm so jealous, I can never fold such things so well. Did you cut, or was this from one sheet of paper? =o

Back