• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabi96 3D Pokemon Models/Papercraft

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
  • This is astonishingly amazing, I've never seen Pokemon papercrafts put together that well. I'm really loving the Klang one (even though I do not like the actual Pokemon itself). How long does it take you to do these?

:t354:TG

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • OMG...I think I am gonna cry ;( .....*sob*, man DO YOU KNOW HOW PROFESSIONAL THAT IS?!? I have NO experience on what you do, but its so NEAT! I envy you, I get dazzled from such talent (man I'm jealous :@ )

Anyway, I have something else to ask you, you seem to know your way in 3D Modeling Programs, now my question is, how did you manage to 3D Model Pokemons on such program while I couldn't find one Left and Front picture of a pokemon? Do you imagine them?
    I myself am a 3D Modeler, I use Autodesk 3DS Max and I can't seem able to Model PkMns because I can't get their Reference images..If you have any advice, I'll be happy to get some from an experienced and skilled person like you :)

Sabi96

Rank Star 5th-Gen Trainer
    Years
  • OMG...I think I am gonna cry ;( .....*sob*, man DO YOU KNOW HOW PROFESSIONAL THAT IS?!? I have NO experience on what you do, but its so NEAT! I envy you, I get dazzled from such talent (man I'm jealous :@ )

Anyway, I have something else to ask you, you seem to know your way in 3D Modeling Programs, now my question is, how did you manage to 3D Model Pokemons on such program while I couldn't find one Left and Front picture of a pokemon? Do you imagine them?
    I myself am a 3D Modeler, I use Autodesk 3DS Max and I can't seem able to Model PkMns because I can't get their Reference images..If you have any advice, I'll be happy to get some from an experienced and skilled person like you :)

I use metasequoia. I use the artwork mostly, with some exceptions. Some of my crafts are ripped from the n64 and wii games, but 70% are made from scratch. i make only one side of a model and then mirror it. I make textures with photoshop

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2012
    Well now i am truely impressed with all of these, it seems almost have you ever dabbled with Origami? it seems if your able to fold so well you may need to try your hand at it. now if only the printer was working id try one of those fancy models you got there. but alas *kicks printer* its a pain.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • Came across an Arceus papercraft while browsing Nintendo Papercraft. It is really awesome like your other works :)
    I've tried 3D modeling few times but I just can't get into it. I'd like to make awesome 3D models but I just can't get myself practicing enough.

Back