• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabrina Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    ...sorry if I don't get it, but in what kind of way is that proof for its non-existing unnaturalness?
    If PsychicShipping is natural, of course Will should not even have the *option* by himself *not* to choose Sabrina as his wife - and he would never have any intention to cheat on her. But he does in so many fivtions that PsychicShipping just couldn't be as natural as you want to see it.

By the way, I never understood why you want to see Sabrina with Will of all the guys out there. Only because he is a Psychic (maybe)?

A fic of mine and I'm fairly sure I either told you about it or even send it to you.
    I'm fairly sure you did neither this nor that.

...you just gave me a fic idea. =3
    No comment.

That depends on if the league notices it and if Sabrina really cares about it (though the latter is obvious, I suppose she didn't defeat the fighting dojo for their gym title for nothing).
    Come on, think logical. y_y If a (high-ranked) worker of the League suddenly disappeared (maybe while he was looking for some disappeared persons in Saffronia), wouldn't the League set off all available men to clear up that case? It would be far too dangerous for Sabrina - she is intelligent enough *not* to risk her future, her position or even her life just for the fun of her doll.

Come on, no bug-catcher will make it to the later rounds. So at first, it may be less interesting, but no matter what, the later battles and the finals are going to be more interesting depending on how many people enter. Finding the best when you only have ten trainers is not as interesting as finding the best out of 1,000. =3
    Really? 1000 trainers? That means, out of another Pokemon comic - "1000 trainers start to train Pokemon each year. Only 200 of them become real Pro-trainers, and only 20 manage to stay in the League for more than five seasons." So most of the battles will be boring. Only the rounds with the high-skilled ones are interesting. Would you like to see the football world cup with games like Germany - St.Kitts? That's what a qualification is for - to take out the ones who doesn't deserve to take part.

Sorry, didn't know about that, because I don't have the manga. Want to elaborate? =3

In Pokespec, every trainer was allowed to take part in the tournament. But in the Silver arc the Director of the League decided to let all trainers who managed to win all 8 badges of Kanto or Johto taking part on the final rounds unconditionally (which means they are allowed to skip the prelim rounds). He does it for making the badges again a symbol of bravery, strongness and skill, after they were abused by the evil forces of Team Rocket and the Elite Four.
    It was henced that the gyms were flooted by challengers after that new regulation was passed. In Hoenn, Roxanne even had so many challengers that she let them all pass a test and only fought against the one with the best result.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    By the way, I never understood why you want to see Sabrina with Will of all the guys out there. Only because he is a Psychic (maybe)?

That's the reason I chose them to go together, after realizing how cute it was for them to talk to each other telepathically, as well as having the dynamic of Sabrina being the stronger of the two.

We've gone through lists of other shippings for Sabrina in the past, and the only other one I approve of is Gary x Sabrina.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    If PsychicShipping is natural, of course Will should not even have the *option* by himself *not* to choose Sabrina as his wife - and he would never have any intention to cheat on her. But he does in so many fivtions that PsychicShipping just couldn't be as natural as you want to see it.
    So what? Many people see PokeShipping as natural (I certainly don't. x,x), yet in many fics, Ash cheats on her. Heck, in how many 'real-life' relationships, people were cheated on and still the relationship seemed to be natural? Cheating cannot be always avoided, though it is, of course, not good. And, you have to agree, in my fic, Will didn't really have a chance to avoid the cheating and in CPF's...well, he either has not much of a chance either or it is understandable. XD
    From all the guys in the Pokemon world, Will is the only one I can see that fits Sabrina. Not because he's psychic- he was not even psychic in my fic, remember? There cannot be said much about his character, at least game-wise, but from his looks, he seems like a caring, naive, gentle and nice gentlemam and that is the type of man I can see to get liked by Sabrina. I interprete much into him, I know. But comparing my interpretation to the other male members of the league, and I still see him being the best out of all of them. I mean, just compare Will so someone like Surge or Brock and you get what I mean....>>
    I'm fairly sure you did neither this nor that.
    My apologies, I'll post it here sometime. ^.~
    No comment.
    What, not interested in my fic idea? XD
    Come on, think logical. y_y If a (high-ranked) worker of the League suddenly disappeared (maybe while he was looking for some disappeared persons in Saffronia), wouldn't the League set off all available men to clear up that case? It would be far too dangerous for Sabrina - she is intelligent enough *not* to risk her future, her position or even her life just for the fun of her doll.
    XD I am not able to think logically and we're talking about the world where Jessie and James can walk around with their Rocket Shirts unnoticed even by police officers!!! The Pokemon world is kinda blind to crime.
    Really? 1000 trainers? That means, out of another Pokemon comic - "1000 trainers start to train Pokemon each year. Only 200 of them become real Pro-trainers, and only 20 manage to stay in the League for more than five seasons." So most of the battles will be boring. Only the rounds with the high-skilled ones are interesting. Would you like to see the football world cup with games like Germany - St.Kitts? That's what a qualification is for - to take out the ones who doesn't deserve to take part.
    Sorry,I did not read said comic (I suppose I didn't), and 1000 was just to underline my point. >> I was not seriously considering 1000 trainers, but, let's say, 300? That way, we would still have around 8-9 rounds and think that would be a nice number. =3
    In Pokespec, every trainer was allowed to take part in the tournament. But in the Silver arc the Director of the League decided to let all trainers who managed to win all 8 badges of Kanto or Johto taking part on the final rounds unconditionally (which means they are allowed to skip the prelim rounds). He does it for making the badges again a symbol of bravery, strongness and skill, after they were abused by the evil forces of Team Rocket and the Elite Four.
    It was henced that the gyms were flooted by challengers after that new regulation was passed. In Hoenn, Roxanne even had so many challengers that she let them all pass a test and only fought against the one with the best result.
    Thanks. ^^ Though I see now, I have read parts of this, just, kinda,forgot about it. XD I'm ust thinking...we had several cases of gym leaders abandoning their gyms now (in Hoenn and especially in Sinnoh)....shouldn't the league be a bit annoyed by this by now? I didn't really see any sign of gym leaders being investigated because they're missing during *this* season. Earlier seasons, yes.
    And now I'm wondering why I mentioned this...had something to do with the number of trainers....

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    So what? Many people see PokeShipping as natural (I certainly don't. x,x), yet in many fics, Ash cheats on her. Heck, in how many 'real-life' relationships, people were cheated on and still the relationship seemed to be natural? Cheating cannot be always avoided, though it is, of course, not good. And, you have to agree, in my fic, Will didn't really have a chance to avoid the cheating and in CPF's...well, he either has not much of a chance either or it is understandable. XD
    From all the guys in the Pokemon world, Will is the only one I can see that fits Sabrina. Not because he's psychic- he was not even psychic in my fic, remember? There cannot be said much about his character, at least game-wise, but from his looks, he seems like a caring, naive, gentle and nice gentlemam and that is the type of man I can see to get liked by Sabrina. I interprete much into him, I know. But comparing my interpretation to the other male members of the league, and I still see him being the best out of all of them. I mean, just compare Will so someone like Surge or Brock and you get what I mean....>>
    Surge seemed to be very close to Sabrina in the PokeSpec. Luckily they were more partners in crime than a real couple. x_x

Well, don't think of the Pokemon World as a place were only the 200 people of the games live. I guess there are many more fitting guys out there - but we might argue about that. Why do you think Sabrina like naive gentlemen?

And I really hope you're not thinking of my beloved Pokespec Sabrina in that way, too. *angry mode*
    (Let's go back to our arrangement - anime-Sabrina to you, Pokespec Sabrina to me, and everybody will be happy. ^^)

My apologies, I'll post it here sometime. ^.~
    That would be a great idea.

What, not interested in my fic idea? XD
    If I want to have some madness to disturb my brain, I could talk to my sister. xD

XD I am not able to think logically and we're talking about the world where Jessie and James can walk around with their Rocket Shirts unnoticed even by police officers!!! The Pokemon world is kinda blind to crime.
    But Lance isn't.

Sorry, I did not read said comic (I suppose I didn't), and 1000 was just to underline my point. >> I was not seriously considering 1000 trainers, but, let's say, 300? That way, we would still have around 8-9 rounds and think that would be a nice number. =3
    Me neither, and in that comic it were 1000 trainers a year. Of course, that number could be rounded so that the calculation of percentage is easier.
    Don't forget that Goldenrod City and Saffron City might be as big as Berlin, so only 1000 trainers a year is quite a little number.

Thanks. ^^ Though I see now, I have read parts of this, just, kinda,forgot about it. XD I'm ust thinking...we had several cases of gym leaders abandoning their gyms now (in Hoenn and especially in Sinnoh)....shouldn't the league be a bit annoyed by this by now? I didn't really see any sign of gym leaders being investigated because they're missing during *this* season. Earlier seasons, yes.
    And now I'm wondering why I mentioned this...had something to do with the number of trainers....
    Well, Norman got a reprehension by Winona for being absent. Don't know about Sinnoh yet, but game-wise only the Ghost trainer was absent a while. In Platinum she is not, but there are other gym leaders walking around the land.

Or are you talking about that anime again? xD

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Surge seemed to be very close to Sabrina in the PokeSpec. Luckily they were more partners in crime than a real couple. x_x
    Don't you start celebrating yet, I *have* seen AntagonistShipping Fics.
    Well, don't think of the Pokemon World as a place were only the 200 people of the games live.
    I don't, either, but these about 200 are the only ones we know.
    I guess there are many more fitting guys out there
    There might be, but again, we don't know them.
    - but we might argue about that.
    We indeed might. XD
    Why do you think Sabrina like naive gentlemen?
    Because I think of her as being very noble, not snobbish, but noble and highly educated. And I can't see her with macho-like men like Surge. She would rather go with the shy guys, because around love, I consider her to by quite shy and unsure, too. Someone who is just as uncertain as her, someone who can understand her difficulties, fits her quite well. ^^
    And I really hope you're not thinking of my beloved Pokespec Sabrina in that way, too. *angry mode*
    Nah, I pair PokeSpec Sabrina with Giovanni. ;-)
    (Let's go back to our arrangement - anime-Sabrina to you, Pokespec Sabrina to me, and everybody will be happy. ^^)
    Not everyone. *points to Zammy and CPF*
    But Lance isn't.
    And Lance is not the police.
    Don't forget that Goldenrod City and Saffron City might be as big as Berlin, so only 1000 trainers a year is quite a little number.
    I'm not sure. The cities appeared quite small to me, and I'm not talking about the game.
    Or are you talking about that anime again? xD
    Eh, actually, I was. XD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Wyyrlokk said:

Psychic*Shipper said:
    Not everyone. *points to Zammy and CPF*
    I'll claim game-Sabrina, then. Which leaves trading-card-Sabrina for CPF. XD!

And haha, I finished the beta-reading! And I've also posted a new chapter of Multiverse Chronicles. Though, unfortunately for y'all, Sabrina only has a small appearance in it. =P

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013

And haha, I finished the beta-reading! And I've also posted a new chapter of Multiverse Chronicles. Though, unfortunately for y'all, Sabrina only has a small appearance in it. =P

I agree to this arrangement. And CPF has Cynthia, so he will be happy anyway, I guess.

I'm going to read it as fast as possible. xD

Back to our discussion, P*A.

1. There are stories with humanxPokemon, so I don't wonder about it. I'm sure BrockxSabrina, LancexSabrina, TatexSabrina, GuardevoirxSabrina etcetctetc all exist. I'm not even want to think about that.

2. Well. If you think of the few we know, I see your point. Your interpretation of her... is good. I have to admit. You're right, I guess.

3. You better don't dare to do that. xD We had a discussion about Giovanni and her already. Stay with the anime-Sabrina for pairings, plz. ^^

4. Why are the citys small? The Pokemon world is based on the real world - I have a link to prove it - and all towns seem to exist in the real world, too. Think of how big the population in Japan is... 1000 trainers *is* a small number. But if you take the best 300 out of this number, you'll definitely get the best trainers for the tournament, which would be, of course, a great show.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    @Zammy
    Isn't game Sabrina = TG Sabrina? Oh, well, shouldn't concern me, it's you and CPF fighting...0=)
    And I've also posted a new chapter of Multiverse Chronicles.
    >.< And I still couldn't write the review! *head hangs down in shame*

@Wyyrlokk
    There are stories with humanxPokemon, so I don't wonder about it. I'm sure BrockxSabrina, LancexSabrina, TatexSabrina, GuardevoirxSabrina etcetctetc all exist. I'm not even want to think about that.
    Let' see, I have read Brock x Sabrina (several times), I have read Lance x Sabrina (several times) and I have read...Kadabra x Sabrina. Don't want to talk about it. x,x
    Well. If you think of the few we know, I see your point. Your interpretation of her... is good. I have to admit. You're right, I guess.
    ^.^ *happy dance* You like my interpretation of her! (And I'm right, yeah!XD) At least something we can agree on, reagarding shipping and her. ^.~
    You better don't dare to do that. xD We had a discussion about Giovanni and her already. Stay with the anime-Sabrina for pairings, plz. ^^
    -_- Pairing anime-Sabrina with anime-Giovanni is not as interesting as pairing manga-Sabrina with manga-Giovanni. Besides, anime-wise, I certainly prefer Will. (And HG/SS gives me slight hope that he might [finally] appear in the anime...)
    Why are the citys small? The Pokemon world is based on the real world - I have a link to prove it - and all towns seem to exist in the real world, too. Think of how big the population in Japan is... 1000 trainers *is* a small number. But if you take the best 300 out of this number, you'll definitely get the best trainers for the tournament, which would be, of course, a great show.
    I *know* that the Pokemon world is, to some extent based on our own, but I kinda always had the impression that it has to be smaller. Okay, maybe I was influenced too much by the game (and seriously, the game towns are ridicously small), and in the manga, it lokks kinda similar (Saffron doesn't look to be much bigger than my home town from above o,o).

@CPF
    You can have Sabrina. Cynthia's mine!
    XD Okay, guys, TG-Sabrina is free again. Anyone wanna claim her? lol

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    @Zammy

@Wyyrlokk
    Let' see, I have read Brock x Sabrina (several times), I have read Lance x Sabrina (several times) and I have read...Kadabra x Sabrina. Don't want to talk about it. x,x
    Where do you get such freaky stories? x_x And who writes them? (seems to be either a pervert or somebody who wants to torture me... lol)

^.^ *happy dance* You like my interpretation of her! (And I'm right, yeah!XD) At least something we can agree on, reagarding shipping and her. ^.~
    Anime-Sabrina. Your interpretation is for Anime-Sabrina only. Manga-Sabrina is different, I guess.

-_- Pairing anime-Sabrina with anime-Giovanni is not as interesting as pairing manga-Sabrina with manga-Giovanni. Besides, anime-wise, I certainly prefer Will. (And HG/SS gives me slight hope that he might [finally] appear in the anime...)
    But, as we decided, Manga-Sabrina is mine. So *you* don't pair her with anyone and *I* don't say anything against Psychicshipping (with Anime-Sabrina), ok?

I *know* that the Pokemon world is, to some extent based on our own, but I kinda always had the impression that it has to be smaller. Okay, maybe I was influenced too much by the game (and seriously, the game towns are ridicously small), and in the manga, it lokks kinda similar (Saffron doesn't look to be much bigger than my home town from above o,o).
    Maybe you're right. But there are still more people in the manga than in the game.

Okay, guys, TG-Sabrina is free again. Anyone wanna claim her? lol
    I guess TCG-Sabrina *is* Game-Sabrina, because her images are based on the artwork for the game. And honestly, there are about 7 cards with her - that's not enough to let anyone claim it, isn't it?`(And CPF has Cynthia, so we are all happy with the one we wanted to have...)

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Where do you get such freaky stories? x_x And who writes them? (seems to be either a pervert or somebody who wants to torture me... lol)
    Fanfiction.net and I site I forgot. And, sorries, I do not know the persons who write them personally. *lol*
    But, as we decided, Manga-Sabrina is mine. So *you* don't pair her with anyone and *I* don't say anything against Psychicshipping (with Anime-Sabrina), ok?
    I CAN PAIR MANGA-SABRINA WITH EVERYONE I WANT TO!!! 8D (*mad Absol mood*)
    Maybe you're right. But there are still more people in the manga than in the game.
    More people =/= bigger cities. ;-) (Though I agree that the manga world is certainly bigger.)
    I guess TCG-Sabrina *is* Game-Sabrina, because her images are based on the artwork for the game. And honestly, there are about 7 cards with her - that's not enough to let anyone claim it, isn't it?
    *shrugs* I don't see why nobody should claim her. TG-Sabrina looks beautiful. *.* *stares at her cards*

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    I CAN PAIR MANGA-SABRINA WITH EVERYONE I WANT TO!!! 8D (*mad Absol mood*)
    We made an arrangement. <_< Isn't it enough for you to have her anime avatar free for you to become paired by everyone you want ?

More people =/= bigger cities. ;-) (Though I agree that the manga world is certainly bigger.)
    =/= ? Really? I think if there are more people, cities grow bigger.

*shrugs* I don't see why nobody should claim her. TG-Sabrina looks beautiful. *.* *stares at her cards*
    Yes, but I still think she belongs to game-Sabrina.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    We made an arrangement. <_< Isn't it enough for you to have her anime avatar free for you to become paired by everyone you want ?
    8D NO!!! I WANNA WORLD DOMINATION!!! MUHAHAHAHAH!!!
    *an Espeon comes by and whacks her with a stick* Sorry, end of semester makes her even weirder. And yes, that is possible.
    =/= ? Really? I think if there are more people, cities grow bigger.
    Not always, not always. =/ Somes, the cities gets just more smaller cities around it (you know what I mean? ^^;;;'Vorstädte' in German. ^^;;;;;;;;)
    Yes, but I still think she belongs to game-Sabrina.
    TG Sabrina doesn't look like all versions of the Game Sabrina.
    I can distinctly remember her FR/LG version to look completely different.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    8D NO!!! I WANNA WORLD DOMINATION!!! MUHAHAHAHAH!!!
    *an Espeon comes by and whacks her with a stick* Sorry, end of semester makes her even weirder. And yes, that is possible.
    Without a doubt.

Not always, not always. =/ Somes, the cities gets just more smaller cities around it (you know what I mean? ^^;;;'Vorstädte' in German. ^^;;;;;;;;)
    Anyway, it counts to the city. And if there are houses around the real city, it will look big.

TG Sabrina doesn't look like all versions of the Game Sabrina.
    I can distinctly remember her FR/LG version to look completely different.
    Hmm... anyway. I'm happy with my manga Sabrina - so do whatever you want. xD

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Without a doubt.
    XD lols
    Anyway, it counts to the city. And if there are houses around the real city, it will look big.
    Just because it looks big, doesn't mean that it is big (anymore).
    Anyway, I forgot what the original discussion was about. o,o;;;
    Hmm... anyway. I'm happy with my manga Sabrina - so do whatever you want. xD
    ...*snickers* We're allowed to do whatever we want? Does that include stealing your manga-Sabrina? XD!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I don't have much to say about Sabrina anymore, I think I've said everything there is to be said about her, plus I no longer like her as much as I used to. That being said, this video may interest Sabrina fans.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    *coughs* I don't like Germany's, America's, Moon's Next Topmodel so much, but heheh, wasn't it obvious to any sane person that Sabrina would win?
    *doesn't comment about Cynthia and quickly hides from CPF and his queen Cynthia*

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    I don't have much to say about Sabrina anymore, I think I've said everything there is to be said about her, plus I no longer like her as much as I used to. That being said, this video may interest Sabrina fans.

Woah, thank you! ^^ That was sweet and funny as well.
    Although we may discuss for years about our favourites in the final. xD

Sabrina is a snake, just like me. Awesome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back