• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
XD! Well here is a list of the songs on my CD

1. First
2. Nobody 'Til You
3. Symptoms of You
4. Speak
5. Over
6. Something I Never Had
7. Anything But Me
8. Disconnected
9. To Know Your Name
10. Very Last Moment in Time
11. Rumors

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
Years
XD! Well, I've got these and the ones at the bottom are downloading..

Magnet
First
Rumors
------
Speak
Over
Bad Girl (from Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen)

Edit: Now I'm getting:
Symptoms of You
I know your name
Anything but Me
Disconnected
Something I never had
Nobody till you
Very last moment in time

Night-Kun

Years
I've got a correction.. Someone miss labled 'Bad Girl' Its really "That Girl" But oh well.. I've got it now! XD

Yea, Magnet is definately the best I've heard so far ^_^

Edit: So what do you think? Is she a bigger hottie as a blonde? Personally I like her much better as a red headed... But then I've always had a soft spot for red heads.... XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yeah I like her best with her own redish-brownish hair. She is okay as a blonde. Why did she change her hair color? I think she can sing and I hope she will continue plus acting.

HII Night. ^^ Hmmm...I wondering myself. She hanging around Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton a lot. Plus she was blonde in that "First" video. Maybe you are right Night, she wanted a change.

Last edited:

Night-Kun

Years
XD Toto!! Funny!! but no, I dont' think it was for a movie.. Guess she just wanted a change...

Ooh! I do too Lucy! I love her as an actress and even more as a singer!! Keep it up Lindsay!!
*mutters in Lindsay's ear* I'll meet you in the parking lot.. We can get busy in your limo... XD!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
XD! Mmmm...can I download anykind of song for using that program?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
WinMix...I am about to download the program, but I have no idea if that is where I can get free music. Till then I am limbo...

XD! Toto XD

Back