• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
Years
*tries to straighten up his shirt and pants* Huh? Oh, yea... Lots of fun... Always is!! XD

Personally tho Lucy, I recommend Limewire... There you'd be able to download files, movies, audio, and programs... Lots of more room, and you don't have to click back to your transfers to see if they are finished or not, its all on the same screen! I love Limewire... Just be careful when downloading any video or movies... P0rn is the usual thing that pops up first... Thats the only bad thing tho.. Atleast WinMX doesn't give you p0rn.... XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh okay. Well I will start with WinMix. Thanks Night and Toto. ^^ Now I will anykind of music I want...I can get even disco. Hehehe...XD I will download it when everything slows down here. I get it now. Thankies. ^___^

Omg...you are as obessesd in Lindsay as Toto is to Satoshi. In a awesome way though. XD

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
Years
pikastar said:
Omg...you are as obessesd in Lindsay as Toto is to Satoshi. In a awesome way though. XD
Did you just see that? XD! Then what did you think when my whole sig/avatar was dedicated to her? XD

I think its about time for the Lindsay theme to come back... but I've already requested a banner for a different theme I was gonna try... UGH!! Oh well.. I'll use that banner and my Lindsay avvy.. Just gotta make one first XD

Back