• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
HII Toto. ^^ Doing alright? Well I just want to say you have a very nice avvy. It is super cool. ^____^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
ottermi619 said:
I didn't intend on jumping anyones butt on that. It's just that I'm steamed with the noobish apathy that inspires all these rules that overgovern the site, especially the thread revival, which, IMO, has no real purpose other than to allow for faster database size expansion leading into the excessive downtime we've had lately.

ottermi619,
Makes the broadcasting site I post at regularly look like a spambox
I didn't invent the rules. Bring that up with the higher staff. -_- And if you keep flaming here, I can and will warn you.
Hi Toto! How are you? X3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Toto, I know you want to download the 8th movie now, but if you have it...will you still get the DVD version?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
XD! Yay, that is great. =3 I think this is going to be the second best movie in the series. I know the fifth one was the best. What do you think?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Pft, I wish I could go to Japan too. It is not fair...I want to see the movie. XD So how have you been? *sees you with Ash* Oh...hehe...I bet now you doing good. XDD

Back