• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Years
    Hi, Angela. I saw you were on MSN on Thursday, but you were away. Anyway, I replied to that quickie PM you sent me and everything that I've been up to is in there.

Also, do you know what yesterday was? And I'm not talking about April Fool's Day. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Hi, Angela. I saw you were on MSN on Thursday, but you were away. Anyway, I replied to that quickie PM you sent me and everything that I've been up to is in there.

Also, do you know what yesterday was? And I'm not talking about April Fool's Day. ^^

I know that was the first time we talked on MSN. ^_^
    When I tricked you and you freaked. It was cute. XD
    I'll try to get on tomorrow night because I don't have to get up early to work on Wednesday.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    They really are^^

What animals you like the best?
    I do know you like polar bears and cats XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Angela! Remember me? I am finally back. My computer is totally fixed. I needed to update my drivers for my video card and monitor. But I didn't realize I need to do that til just now. My brother helped me to get my computer to work again. If I knew, I would have been still here. Oh well, it can't be helped. Oh I have to give you my new e-mail address for MSN. I am getting a new one, so when I do you can add me back if you want to.

I am very glad to be back. I missed you! *hugs* How have you been?

Back