• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay! I am very glad you are doing good. ^^

Knut The Polar Bear...he is soo cute! I watched him on the news the other week.

Oh yeah, my new e-mail address for MSN is [email protected]
    Add me tomorrow and I will add you back. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I heard that his mother left him, so the zoo in Germany took him in. And when I saw walking around his cage...I said awww. XD

YAY! Thank you! I will add you back then. ^^ But I won't be on MSN til tomorrow(or later today).

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    He was born at the Zoo. First Polar Bear born there in 30 years. He had a brother but it died.

Aww, that is sad that he lost his bother. I am glad he is going to live though. I couldn't believe the animal activists wanted to get rid of him.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You too huh? But anyway, he is same from harm's way. And that is a very good thing. ^^

Hmm...that guy in your sig...he looks familiar. Is he from the anime called "Death Note?"

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes, that is what I thought. XD

Oh, okay. I will watch the first episode. I been reading about "Death Note" in one of my magazines. And I thought it was interesting. But haven't gotten around to watch any episodes.

Thanks for the link! ^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    *glompies* Hi Toto-chan : D
    It's nice to see again (Damn my computer for being broken)

Could you take my real name off your sig?^^;;;;
    I don't wanna whine about it but I don't feel comfortable with telling it to everyone^^;;;;

I'm so shy XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Angela! How are you doing?

Well I tried downloading the first episode...it wouldn't let me. ;_; It was saying that I needed a referrer or something like that. They wouldn't let me get the episode, so I am out of luck.

I will find a way to watch it. Thanks anyway. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Omg, well I watched the first 10 episodes...and I am hooked. This anime is so awesome! Light and L are pretty cute, lol. Anyway, I downloaded Episode 11 and 12. So I am going to watch those. And I will get the rest too.

Thanks again! *hugs* ^___^

Back