• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow...that is very nice place there. It looks spacious. And you guys will feel safe there. July 14th huh? Man...that is two-three weeks away. I bet you are getting excited each and everyday. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is totally awesome! I am glad. ^^ Doing alright tonight?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awesome! =D

Well I doing great myself. My mom is here in town, so I am with her. I will get to see my brother tomorrow. So I am going to have a nice weekend with them. ^^ And I don't need to work. YAY!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aw man. So you were off yesterday and today?

Well I worked already. I requested three days off, so I can be with my family this weekend. I am glad it is here though. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Its hard for me to get weekends off & Tom has weekends off so that sucks but I get a new shift in August so I am hoping to get a Sat or Sun off.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah I see. Yeah it does suck knowing that you have to work while he is off. You get off early, but it would be better to have those days off. You guys can do a lot of things together. ^^

I hope you will start getting the weekends off too. That would be so nice.

So how was your fourth? Mine was okay, I worked. Also it rained so no fireworks.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh that is pretty cool. ^^

I worked til about 5:30pm, and when I got home it started raining. And it kept on raining too. I said to myself, I knew it. The fireworks are canceled.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, but the thing is...okay I didn't even know. They showed the fireworks, the next day. The next day! Man, if I knew about it I would have gone. I thought if it is canceled, that is it. I didn't think they will move them to a later date. Oh well...it is okay.

So how have you been? Yay, you have about three more days til moving day? Are you excited? =D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh no! *hugs* Are you going to be alright? Wow...I am so sorry that happened. I hope you will be able still go to those apartments when your lease is up in August.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Well I will not be able to stay there because the prices are way too high and I cannnot afford that on my income alone. So I will be hunting for a different place very soon.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Man, that isn't fair...dang. So you got look somewhere else, what a bummer. Those apartements would be great for you! Oh well, hopefully you will find a place that is just as good but it is in your price range. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Now I wish I had that. I do have a washer and dryer, but I have to pay a $1 for the the both of them. >>; Recently, my rent went up! Now I have to pay $605! It was $575. I would love to move somewhere else, but I live close to where I work. I live across the street from it. XD There are other places that have awesome specials, but I am not sure I will feel safe living there. There is a lot of crime and stuff. So I guess I am stuck until something happens. I really want to work on owning a home.

Back