• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Angela! =D Oh I been doing great! I just been busy with stuff. And I been watching my anime, of course. XD I am glad you been doing good. ^^

Omg, I am so obsessed with a anime called Naruto. Have you heard of it? I been watching it before, but I wasn't into as much as the others. But now...oh boy. I am hardcore on it now. XD Like my others.

So that is what I been doing. Well other than working...I always work. XD

I hope to hear from you soon. And you and Tommy are a cute couple. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Angela! =D Oh I been doing great! I just been busy with stuff. And I been watching my anime, of course. XD I am glad you been doing good. ^^

Omg, I am so obsessed with a anime called Naruto. Have you heard of it? I been watching it before, but I wasn't into as much as the others. But now...oh boy. I am hardcore on it now. XD Like my others.

So that is what I been doing. Well other than working...I always work. XD

I hope to hear from you soon. And you and Tommy are a cute couple. ^^

Its good to hear that you have been doing so well!

I've heard of it but I have yet to watch it.

Thanks!!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, you are off for two days. That is cool. I am off two days too(Thursday and Friday). Just got out of work not too long ago. I am very glad I am off the next two days. I have a lot of things I need to do. I have to renew my lease and send out bills. Sound fun, huh? XD But I got to do what I got to do.

I wish I didn't have bills. Then I can get whatever I want. It has been months since I got any manga and anime...that is a very long time. Things just keep coming up. Oh well...

But anyway, cool that you heard of Naruto. Well if you start in the beginning it is slow, but then it picks up. And then it just awesome all the way through. Part 2 is awesome too. ^^

Oh and thank you for that link for Yuna Ito's single: "losin". That is a wonderful song. I kept on playing it about 30 times yesterday, lol. You are the best.

Wow...this is a big post. I better stop. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah she does! Like I listened this one called..."Stay for Love". That is a good one too. And I listened the remix of "losin". ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Okay I watched them all. And they are so lovely. <3 I think I like "I'm Here" the best. How about you?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Cool! Omg, I totally love Nobody Knows and Workaholic. I just love her voice.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh wow, I will do that! Thanks a lot! I really love your banner and avatar. =D She is totally cool in my book.

Anyway how have you been doing? ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, I am glad you been doing okay. I been doing great! Busy, but great. XD

Have you seen/been to a site called Stage6? It is a Divx web video site. It is just like YouTube and Veoh, but to me...it is a little better. Like they have very good quality of videos. I been watching really good videos from Japanese music artists. And been watching some anime there too. XD And the pictures are so clear. So I been going there. XD You should check it out, if you got a chance.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, cool. Well I got to tell you that you need to download the Web Player they got over there. But it is totally worth it. The videos stay where they are. They won't take them out, like YouTube does. And the quality is amazing.

Yay! That is great news! Yeah a better apartment with maintenance doing thier job. XD And I bet they look a lot better. ^^

Back