• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, I am glad you are doing good!

Oh man, nice titles! Eh? They forgot to give you Volume 5 of Love or Money?

Last edited:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Yes, it was not in the box ;_; Such a pain. As long as I get it, it will be ok - well that or a refund. I sent them an email just now.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aw man. Well I hope they will give you Volume 5. If not, a big fat refund. I can't believe they didn't give you Volume 5. >>;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, it didn't have that in the box. Wow, I guess they were in a hurry. Well maybe they will explain in the e-mail that they going to send out.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes I know, lol. Well I better get going. Going to watch two more episodes of Aishiteruze Baby and call for the night. Take care Angela. =D

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    How are you liking it? Its a great show! BTW all the manga of it has arrived.

Currently I am reading Tokyo Boys & Girls

Years
    *crawls slowly in*

Hi, Angela... I haven't been around for the past few days. I got hit with a cold bug and it nearly wiped me out big time. I was so ill on Thursday night that when I got home, I just went straight to bed. I didn't even take off my jacket or anything.

Slept from 11 P.M. until 7 A.M.

*passes out*

Back