• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I like short and long ones ^^

I think it just depends on if the story keeps you interested or not.

That is totally true! Yeah I never thought about it like that way before. Omg when I read a manga that I like, I can't put it down.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I know! Shame on me! I just read all of Girl Got Game. I have Volumes 1-3 and it ended with a cliffhanger so I download it and read it all XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XD! Whoa it ended with a cliffhanger?! Nooo...I hate it when that happens. That is what I am feeling like right now with Lovely Complex. The fourth volume ended with a cliffhanger.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe, the suspense was killing you huh? I don't blame you for doing that. I would have done the same thing. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, that is great to hear. ^^ Did you get any manga in the mail today? Oh man, I got to find my duplicates of Volume 1 of Chobits and Ranma 1/2 and send them to you. I will do it sometime next week. =D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whaooo! That is awesome. Oh wait how many volumes of Beauty Pop are there?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Six so far? Wow, that is cool. It might get past to 10 Volumes. But I have a feeling that it might have 10 Volumes. But it might be more. =3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh okay, I thought it might have a stopping point. But from the looks of it, it doesn't yay! ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Angela!! How are you doing tonight?

Sorry for not being here, been busy with work. Super Bowl Weekend, we get so busy during that time. x.x

But I got bad news, I don't have much time. I got to go back to work tomorrow. Early! Very Early! And I have to do the same thing two more times this coming next week. So I won't be on MSN those two days. And these two days are Wednesday and Friday. Since I have to work at 4am on Thursday and Saturday.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I'm good~!

Well it was busy at my work too because of the Stupid Bowl. ;_; Yay its OVER now. So I know how you feel.

Back