• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Ah okay. It is by customer's request. I guess it works the same way as I do it. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh okay, I get it now. ^^ Those customers should be grateful that you are around. Yep, yep. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yes, I am well liked at my job. Everyone depends on me to do a good job. They send me everywhere because they know I will do it. I do the best as I can. I only can give that much. But I am grateful that I have a job. <3

Man...I better go now. Going to take a power nap before I go to work. I am so glad I get off early. That means I could take another nap when I get home. XD

See you soon Angela. *hugs*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Angela! *hugs* How are you today? :3

Well change of plans. I won't be on for very much longer. I got to go back to work 4am tomorrow. And man...I was so tired when I got off from work today. I went to take a nap around 2pm and I didn't get up around 9pm. And I am still a little sleepy. So I need to go to bed after an hour.

But it is so nice to see you. I will always stop by to see you. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
$1800-$2500?!! Yikes! What happened to your car that will make you pay that much to get it fixed? Is your car still under warranty? If it is, then you don't need to pay that much.

I am sorry you are a little stressed right now. D: *hugs* It will be alright.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Dang, so the part itself is only $130? Hmm...okay. This isn't right then. You are probably going to pay the labor. That isn't right! That person did it wrong. I think you should go somewhere else to get a better estimate. That is a little too much for fixing a head gasket.

Back