• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
Years
Probably late since Monday's almost here, but bye, Toto. You were such a good friend. I still remember all the advice you have given me over PMs.

Lovely May

::[StRawBeRRy~fLavoReD]::
Years
OMG OMG OMG! I'd LOVE to join!! Toto is so SWEET! x] She's like the greatest! I can see why she has a fan club. xD Toto, iffen's your reading this, I just wanna say, you're the sweetest friend ever in the history of...EVER!! xD Not to mention the most Ash-obsessed fan I've ever met. xD xD xD

LovE yA LotS, t0t0! :classic:

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Lovely May said:
OMG OMG OMG! I'd LOVE to join!! Toto is so SWEET! x] She's like the greatest! I can see why she has a fan club. xD Toto, iffen's your reading this, I just wanna say, you're the sweetest friend ever in the history of...EVER!! xD Not to mention the most Ash-obsessed fan I've ever met. xD xD xD

Hello,Lovely May. Welcome to Totodile Fan Club in advance. Yeah,we all love Toto!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Lovely May said:

I'd like ta welcome you to the club in advance too.so welcome.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
I also hope she is okay. She said she would only be gone until Monday. Its Wednesday now. ;___;

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
^Actually, this is the Totodile fanclub, as in Totodile the member, not the Pokemon. XD I bet there is a Totodile club for the Pokemon around here though. ^^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
I wonder just how many people have mistaken this club as a club for Totodile the pokemon.*ponders*

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
I just thought I'd tell everyone that I saw Toto's new MSN nickname, and she put that she won't be back online until February. ;___; I just thought I'd let here fans know this, so they know why she won't be here. ;___;

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Lovely May said:

That is too sweet!

I am at my sisters right now. My computer needs to be fixed and I will not have the money to do that until Feb. I will be back online then.

Toto

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
^How often will you get to go online at your sisters? I'm guessing rarely, but will be still visit from time to time until then? ;__;

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
^;___; That is so sad.... I wish that I could help you keep your car. It's going to be so dull without you around for so long. ;__;

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
Years
HI, TOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you're back online! I was beginning to worry about you, but I see that your fine. YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back