• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
Its good to know that you will be getting a new car. ^^ Does that mean that in February you will be back online as much as you were before, or will you be on less?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
I assumed so. How else would you be able to afford a new car, and a working computer with internet acess? (Besides the Lottery XD) I am just happy that you will still be able to come back online eventually, even if it is less. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Used car XD. When I get the internet back I will be online as often as possible. I am also still paired with Kyo even though I will be gone unless he changes his mind (I hope not.)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
totodile said:
Used car XD. When I get the internet back I will be online as often as possible. I am also still paired with Kyo even though I will be gone unless he changes his mind (I hope not.)

But it will still be new to you. So it counts as new to me. XD Glad to hear that you will sitll be online as often as possible. I doubt that Kyo would unpair. He likes you way too much. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
I miss Kyo most of all!! He is such a sweetie. *glomps him* I never want to unpair.

I miss all of you! I cant wait to be back.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
I can't wait until you are back as well. Like I said, the Forums aren't the same to me without you being here. ^^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Tot's gone till Feb?That sucks!Oh well,all her fans will just ahve to wait for her to return.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
Toto was on when my brother had the computer. Toto I hope you get on very soon. You'll get a job! You are so sweet that's why and i know you have talent! FEBUARY that is so long. I'll miss you Toto. *hugz*

Back