• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    J-Chu said:
    OMG! I shall join! =0
    Toto is one of da nicest people EVER! :D
    I admire her in EVERY WAY!!!! XD Really.
    *post's random Ash picty for Toto*
    Sachiko FC

I really miss her, too...:'(
    I hope she will return sooner than Febuary. XD
    Welcome to totodile Fan Club,J-Chu! Have fun and have a good time.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    What quality do you most admire about Toto?

So many I can't name but some are... How nice she is and sweet and such a good friend also she shared Ash with me which is a quality bcuz she loves ash a lot and she was willing to share. Well there's a few ^^;;; I guess all most everything about her how could anyone not like her? except if they are jealous with her qualitys. ^_^

Lovely May

::[StRawBeRRy~fLavoReD]::
    Years
    What I like best about Toto...Hmmm...

Well, her cheerfulness is inevitable, her friendliness is genuine, and her humor is guaranteed to make you smile. :classic: Basically everything! :P I hope she comes back very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very soon. I miss her!!! :(

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    How much longer till toto comes back now?I'm too lazy to count the days and weeks and....*can't go on because it's too hard to bear the thought of toto not coming back for months*

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    ;-;Well,she never said what day she was coming,just the month....but if she is coming back on the first of Feburary,then...*Calculates*it will be 58 more days till she comes back.;-;

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    58 days?!That's to dang long!I ain't patient enough to wait 58 days!*sighs and mutters stuff*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh wow...I can't not believe I missed this. Can I join? Totodile is so super cool. She is very sweet. I miss her so much. ;__;

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    February's very far if count from now... I'd like to talk to her again but I don't have time enough to check my e-mail inbox... Plus,I don't have any instant messenger... I'll make a special calendar. It's for count down until Toto come back...

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Sure!Welcome,pikastar!^^Just wait till Aino Minako or Gardenvoir352 add you to the list.^_^
    I have a idea!How about we make a club calender till Toto comes back?Each day we can count how many more days or something.XD
    *Hopes members will like the idea*^^

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks!! YAY!! ^___^ I think that is a great idea Bree. I like it.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Hi, everyone. Sry for not being here in a while. 58 days till Toto comes back? Can we really wait that long? I miss her. But don't we all? I'm very sure we all do.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Yes.We all miss Toto.We all miss her so much that even though she's gone this club is still very active with us all saying how much we miss her.

Back