• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aww...what?! I am sorry. ;__; I wish I could gave you something by mail or something. But I least you got something from your mom. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow...that is cool. I am glad. ^^ Did you seen today's epsiodes?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay! That is awesome, but I know you missed downloading new epsiodes in Japanese, huh?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    pikastar said:
    Yay! That is awesome, but I know you missed downloading new epsiodes in Japanese, huh?
    Yes! I have missed 4 episodes so far!! ;-;
    I cant wait till Feb so I can download them.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Over 12? Wow...but that is okay. You will get to see them all. ^^

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    YAY! You saw them! I liked Ash's reaction when he found out how long Flannery was a Gym Leader. XD but yeah, you can watch Ash for like... how long? 2 hours? Cool!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow...that is cool. XD Oh yeah, did you see my countdown timer in my sig? That is how many epsiodes are left before that one comes on. I am dying to see Ash battling with Winona!! It is going to be awesome. I know you seen it before. XD

Back