• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Well according to the TV Guide I was looking at online they are going to start playing reruns soon. ;-;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    What?! Noooo...that is not good at all. Man that bites. I thought maybe since they show two new epsiodes the one Ash battles Winona will get come on faster. Man, aww well. At least you seen it Toto. Btw, can you still watch old epsiodes you downloaded in Japanese?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Yes I can still watch the ones I have already.
    My brother in law fixed my computer.
    However I have no car till Feb.
    THen I will get a job and get my internet back.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    YAY! I am glad that you get to still see old epsiodes in Japanese. You never know...you might want to watch AG 85 again, lol. Yay! he fixed your computer. But no car, hmm? I know you will get a job, and be able to download again. I have faith in you. ^___^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hmm...I think you should get a Dell. If you are searching for a new computer get a Dell. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hmm...that is good. Yeah you should get whatever is a better deal.

Back