• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I know what you mean. I am going to go crazy! XD *counts: 27 more days until January is over.* Yayness!

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I'll be really happy that Toto will post to her Ash Club again^^
    Even though I really enjoy to take care of it, it just isn't same without Toto.
    And she will be so happy when she can watch all the Pokemon episodes she missed when she was offline.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aww...you do a great job taking care of the Ash Club. I want to thank you for that. :) Toto is going to be so happy of all the pictures we post in her club. And she be able to get all the epsiodes she missed too(in Japanese). ^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Thank you pikastar, I have tried to do my best^^
    But really, episode Sootopolis Gym! Wallace, Artist of Water (part one) will be aired on next week and I'm sure Toto would love that one. Gym-episodes are HOT!
    Oh, and about clubs: I really wish that Toto will make new Britney Spears club^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You welcome Peach. ^^ OMG! I need to watch that one too. But alas it will a whole year before I get to watch it. Of course Toto will love that epsiode(hoping she will get to watch it when she gets back). I agree with you there. When Ash is in a Gym battle he looks hot. XD

I know she will make a new Britney Spears club when she gets back. ^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Really hope so^^

I even changed my avatar, I didn't even remember that I have this one^^
    Toto makes very pretty avys, the one she has now is too adorable!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah she made me one too. It is Pikachu. ^^ She does a great job.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    You mean the one you have now? Well, in any case that one is cute^^

Hey, I have topic, 'cause we can't ask questions from Toto now and it's good to keep this club alive. Okay:
    How long have you known Toto?
    I think that is good topic and I'll answer later^^

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Hmm... *Is finally back from winter vacation* I have known her since... um... a few weeks after I joined SPPf. After joining her Ash club there, of course.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    i can't awnser the question because I can't remember how long I've known her.(bad memory and all).

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    Peach said:
    Hey, I have topic, 'cause we can't ask questions from Toto now and it's good to keep this club alive. Okay:

I've known toto since about Febuary, maybe March. Don't quite remember. It was back in the days when I acutally had more posts than her. O_O;
    I met her in the one above (or the other simular game, they had two back then at SPP). I kept stalking her, because I wanted to PM her about Ash, but I was too afraid to. XD

ps. Happy late new year toto ^^; hopefully this year will be better for you than last year.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Peach said:
    You mean the one you have now? Well, in any case that one is cute^^

Yep! I love it. I still haven't change it! XD I known her since I joined in SPPf in June or August of last year. I joined her Ash Fan Club of course. That is where I met her. ^^ *still awaits for her return*

Last edited:

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I have known Toto since when I joined SPPF (I wonder when that was...on March maybe???)

EDIT: YAY!!! 100 posts!!! ^_______^

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay! This club made 100 posts!! *dances and does a victory pose* I can't wait until next month either. ^^

Back